BY ANDIS

The Andis MBG-2 Detachable Blade Animal Clipper is a powerful rotary motor clipper ideal for complete grooming. The clipper runs at up to 3,800 strokes per minutes and is equipped with a 4 x 4 blade drive for 25% more blade torque. The unit's rotary motor is extremely quite and is maintenance free. The unit is designed and manufactured for years of reliable use. The clipper comes equipped with an UltraEdge #10 blade and works will all Andis UltraEdge and CeramicEdge blades. The blades are also see more...

• My man give himself a haircut and i would love to buy him a new b...3 Answers
Leah S.
Fort Worth , TX
I researched for a few weeks on the best dog clipper (I have a mini schnauzer & a yorkie/schnauzer mix) I decided on this one because it wasn't too expensive but a "reputable" brand. It works great on the schnauzer, it cut her hair PERFECTLY. The snorkie's hair is more fine so it didn't do quite as well but it still looks great and got the job done! :)
Shanna K.
Athens , PA
I have a maltipoo and her hair is so curly. I only usually groom around her face and feet in between her regular grooming appointments. This went right through her fur and it's very durable!
Maria N.
I bought this for my shih tzu he has tough hair and other clipper would tangle and not cut. but this clippers were gentle on him and he would just enjoy being pamper
Gabii S.
Pet Lover Expert
If you're looking to groom your dog at home, andis is the best brand to go. Their pricey but worth it
Genesis P.
Compré esto para mi tzu del shih él tiene pelo resistente y el otro clipper enredaría y no cortó. Pero este clippers eran suaves en él y él simplemente disfrutar de ser mimado
Mehzabi B.
Mississauga, Ontario
I used this on my cat she didn't seem to mind it but the other ones she hated!
candida v.
Paterson, NJ
My man give himself a haircut and i would love to buy him a new blade. you guys think this is good quality?