BY ANDIS

michael t.
michael t.
First off this clipper is amazing i own 2 of these that i use to cut my clients hair with. The construction of the machine is sleek and alittle heavy but it shows it quality. They are really priced good. I recommend this product for all beginning and hair stylists
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love theses clippers especially since I am a Barber I will definitely be buying some of my own! I'm always borrowing my brothers clippers for my clients. I definitely recommend these clippers !!! I hope to purchase soon. Great on sensitive skin works on all hair texture !!
Laurin T.
Laurin T.
Royse City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this on my boyfriend and I also have this brand for my dog trimmers. This brand is amazing and will last you a very long time. The price is on the higher side but is totally worth it for a nice and even shave. I would recommend to anyone!
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This id's 1 of my favorite clippers for fading hair! I have 3 different Andis clippers that serve different purposes but they last a long time and have sharp blades. Oil your clippers & take care of them & they will last a long time
BillyVeronica W.
BillyVeronica W.
Trinity
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this brand before and I do like it and it definitely gets the job dun. I was always happy with the result of every man and women's clipper cuts I have dun in The past. I do recommend this clippers.
Larrissa S.
Larrissa S.
Oak Park, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are means groom essentlials. Whether it is a clean tight fade, or a beard clean up, these clippers are an essential tool for the best men's grooming.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Harvest, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased these for my husband and he loves them. It gives him a smooth, precise cut every time. These are some good quality, long ladting clippers.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have these along with the trimmers. these are pretty good. they are quiet but using them daily.... you have to make sure the blade is straight and tightened because they come loose fast.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Rosedale, MD
My husband clippers his own hair and has this model. We have had it for 3 years now and it is still going strong. My only issue is it misses hairs and needs a second pass often
Marian A.
Marian A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great buy for in home grooming. They are very comfortable, don't rust easily. Handling of the clippers is easy.
Sausha C.