BY ANDIS

Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
I have used this on my boyfriend and I also have this brand for my dog trimmers. This brand is amazing and will last you a very long time. The price is on the higher side but is totally worth it for a nice and even shave. I would recommend to anyone!
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
This id's 1 of my favorite clippers for fading hair! I have 3 different Andis clippers that serve different purposes but they last a long time and have sharp blades. Oil your clippers & take care of them & they will last a long time
michael t.
First off this clipper is amazing i own 2 of these that i use to cut my clients hair with. The construction of the machine is sleek and alittle heavy but it shows it quality. They are really priced good. I recommend this product for all beginning and hair stylists
Jennifer W.
Roseville, MI
I have these along with the trimmers. these are pretty good. they are quiet but using them daily.... you have to make sure the blade is straight and tightened because they come loose fast.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love theses clippers especially since I am a Barber I will definitely be buying some of my own! I'm always borrowing my brothers clippers for my clients. I definitely recommend these clippers !!! I hope to purchase soon. Great on sensitive skin works on all hair texture !!
Danielle M.
Rosedale, MD
My husband clippers his own hair and has this model. We have had it for 3 years now and it is still going strong. My only issue is it misses hairs and needs a second pass often
BillyVeronica W.
Trinity
I have used this brand before and I do like it and it definitely gets the job dun. I was always happy with the result of every man and women's clipper cuts I have dun in The past. I do recommend this clippers.
Isabella B.
Pulaski, VA
I have these clippers and they work amazingly. I use them on my sisters hair and they just glide with her hair. She has very thick curly hair and I'm shocked they work still haha. I love them and wouldn't trade them for any other pair.
Sausha C.
Springdale, AR
I bought this for my hubby and he absolutely loves it. Unlike other clippers their easily cleaned and no snagging (ouch) he hasn't had any complaints so far!!
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
These are means groom essentlials. Whether it is a clean tight fade, or a beard clean up, these clippers are an essential tool for the best men's grooming.
Sausha C.