BY ANDIS

Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This id's 1 of my favorite clippers for fading hair! I have 3 different Andis clippers that serve different purposes but they last a long time and have sharp blades. Oil your clippers & take care of them & they will last a long time
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love theses clippers especially since I am a Barber I will definitely be buying some of my own! I'm always borrowing my brothers clippers for my clients. I definitely recommend these clippers !!! I hope to purchase soon. Great on sensitive skin works on all hair texture !!
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this on my boyfriend and I also have this brand for my dog trimmers. This brand is amazing and will last you a very long time. The price is on the higher side but is totally worth it for a nice and even shave. I would recommend to anyone!
BillyVeronica W.
Trinity
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this brand before and I do like it and it definitely gets the job dun. I was always happy with the result of every man and women's clipper cuts I have dun in The past. I do recommend this clippers.
michael t.
First off this clipper is amazing i own 2 of these that i use to cut my clients hair with. The construction of the machine is sleek and alittle heavy but it shows it quality. They are really priced good. I recommend this product for all beginning and hair stylists
Larrissa S.
Oak Park , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are means groom essentlials. Whether it is a clean tight fade, or a beard clean up, these clippers are an essential tool for the best men's grooming.
Tabitha M.
Harvest, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased these for my husband and he loves them. It gives him a smooth, precise cut every time. These are some good quality, long ladting clippers.
Lexi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple and easy to use. Has a variety of gaurds for different lengths. Great for the price!! Makes giving hair cuts easy!
Marian A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great buy for in home grooming. They are very comfortable, don't rust easily. Handling of the clippers is easy.
Isabella B.
Pulaski, VA
I have these clippers and they work amazingly. I use them on my sisters hair and they just glide with her hair. She has very thick curly hair and I'm shocked they work still haha. I love them and wouldn't trade them for any other pair.
Sausha C.