Andis 12750 Cool Care Plus

Andis cool care plus is a coolant, disinfectant, lubricant, cleaner, and rust preventative. A 5 in 1 spray that reduces friction, smoothes clipping action, and prolongs the effective life of the blade. Five in one formula is a coolant, disinfectant, lubricant and cleaner.

how much lubrication does this provide?
Start your review of Andis 12750 Cool Care Plus!
Oviedo, FL
Great, fast, easy way to clean up between hair cuts and keep your blades pristine. Don’t try on only this for clean up. Make sure to use proper hygiene and public safety when operating with the public and yourself, but this is a great thing to have around if you use your clippers at all.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I've been using this for over 5 years for all of my clippers and trimmers. It keeps your blades clean and fresh. It is definitely worth the price if you buy it in a pack, I don't think just getting one will be worth it. I will continue to use this for my clippers
Durham, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This product is great for sanitizing and keeping my clippers cool. I use this after every single cut. It is essential for anyone that owns clippers and trimmers . Highly recommend to anybody that use clippers
This is a great product for busy days when you want to keep the clipper sanitary and lubed well for a day of steady cuts in the chair. I use it faithfully but make sure it’s not used in place of Oiling. This product will help extend the life of your clipper and career in the professional salon.
West Fargo, ND
Love this stuff. It’s a hot commodity at the salon I work at. It disinfects my tools AND if I’m having a busy day works as a coolant for my clippers. We are in the process of switching over to a new brand but I may have to invest in this just to make sure I have it. It works really well
Grove, OK
I Love this bar beside and a spray especially when you have a high volume of clientele especially using clippers all the time it's just so easy to use after each person to spray off and clean your clippers and trimmers and it really does cool them down when you have a high volume of clientele
Johnson City, TN
I have four dogs and I do all their grooming myself and this is an absolute must to keep that blade nice and cool when you are grooming four dogs in the same day! This works wonders and fast! I couldn’t groom my pups without it!
jacksonville, FL
This product keeps those clipper blades lubricated and cool! I was introduced to this product a year ago and have repurchased since! I definitely recommend to others m! I will repurchase as soon as I run out!
San Antonio, TX
I use this product to disinfect my clippers after every use and also when I’m in the middle of a haircut and i feel the blade of the clipper getting hot , i spray some on the blade to cool it off.
Warren, AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this product for trimmers especially since I am a Barber I will definitely be buying some of my own! I'm always borrowing my brothers trimmers for my clients. I definitely recommend these cool lube for clippers and trimmers!!! I hope to purchase soon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...