Andis 1 1/2" Ceramic Flat Iron

BY ANDIS

Andis 1 1/2" Ceramic Flat Iron 677770 Andis 1.5" ceramic flat iron Heats to 375 degrees 20 heat settings 30 second heat up Auto shut off see more...

Andis 1 1/2" Ceramic Flat Iron
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
When my hair was transitioning from relaxed to Natural this was my flat iron of Choice by far. It gets extremely hot up to 400 degrees and I can also say that it damaged my hair a little bit however it has a nob where you can adjust the temperature. If you have natural hair I would fully recommend that you do not exceed 300 degrees while flat ironing your hair with this iron cuz it gets very very hot
Marian A.
Andis flat iron can straighten any type of hair, whether coarse or extremely curly. It has an automatic shut off if plugged up too long without use. The settings are easy to understand.
tiffany J.
Florissant, MO
For the 30$ price at Walmart, I was apprehensive. I've had it for a couple years and it still works great for my curly hair to get it straight. Not all get as hot as this one.
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
Works great but takes just a little too long to heat up and when you are a mom you need things to get done in a hurry and work within seconds of being plugged in. If it doesn't work quickly enough, it's getting unplugged before you get to use it. That's hard.
Renee A.
These get really hot really fast. I only need to pass through my hair once for it to be bone straight which is what I look for when purchasing a flat iron.
Amy J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This was my first flat iron and I was not very impressed. It works just fine, but if you want to avoid a cheap iron, go for a nicer brand.
paulina p.
Porterville, CA
This straightener works perfectly with long hai, unlike small straighteners. I prefer this one !
Laura G.
Esta plancha o alisados de cabello me gusta mucho. Tengo como 4 años con la mía y me va súper bien. El pelo queda sedoso y con mucho brillo. El que tenga diferentes niveles de calor lo hace súper conveniente para evitar daños al cabello.
Kaylynn T.
I really like flat irons but I personally hate this one cause it just doesn't really get my eye and it doesn't do a very good job just my personal perrefeance.
thay W.
eh realmente boa,realmente funciona bem e amei,meu cabelo e cacheado e meio ondulado sabe e quase nenhuma chapinha funcionou tao bem quanto essa.