Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.

BY ANDES

Andes® Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips.
Creamy chips with bits of peppermint candy. see more...

Mayrel M.
Chula Vista, CA
These are like little pieces of christmas! I absolutely love them for holiday baking, i love that they are soft and melt a bit, exactly like chocolate chips. I used to crush peppermint candy and use the pieces to bake, but it's a bit hard and can get stuck on your teeth, so ever since i discovered these i didn't look back. Super recommended!
Katie M.
Aloha, OR
Lots to love about holiday baking, including items such as this. Provide a little kick to your run of the mill chocolate chip cookies, or sugar cookies. As an added bonus, your cookies will look festive and your house will smell great while they cook.
Megan K.
I put these on white chocolate covered Oreos, and they are absolutely delicious! The mint flavor is great and perfect for any holiday baking!
Madison L.
London, ON
I cant get enough peppermint and I use these andes peppermint crunch in about half of my classic christmas baking recipes.
Annika B.
Do you have any good recipe ideas to use these in?
Annika B.
I think these look amazing and I love peppermint! Have any of you tried these?
cristina c.
Oh my sweet heaven where can i buy this
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What can you make with these?
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
I want to make the hot cocoa recipe that uses chocolate chips. Would these be good in that recipe?