Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.

BY ANDES

Andes® Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips.
Creamy chips with bits of peppermint candy. see more...

Sarah H.
18640
I bought these to make a minty version of chocolate chip cookies. They held up well in form, tasted great, and goes great with hot chocolate.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
These are great for cookie bars, chocolate almond barks and as sprinkles on cakes and sugar cookies. They have that great peppermint flavor !
Adelina P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the Andes baking chips, and the peppermint crunch especially. It gives a nice twist of flavor to a lot of classic cookies and bars.
Charlotte H.
Centerville, IA
These baking chips are to DIE for! I have a hard time getting them into the cookie because they are eaten before they get into the mix!
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
These are such a refreshing bite in the winter. They are a great quality and they are used in my home every year. My family loves these!
Emily A.
Coconut Creek, FL
Just used these to make a peppermint fudge bark and it was absolutely perfect and easy to use. No more smashing a ziplock bag, LOL
Alexandra H.
Florissant, MO
I love peppermint, but this does not taste as good as regular Ande's Mints. Better for baking though! I would use these any day!
Tamara L.
Athens, Tn
These make the perfect addition to our holiday treats! Maybe odd for Thanksgiving, but Andes have always been a family tradition!
Amy A.
San Jose, CA
I use these with a white chocolate dessert. The only problem is that the dye bleeds, so my red and white treats turned pink.
Jill H.
Montour Falls, NY
I love these I use them every year for Christmas season I make cookies with them. And I also use them for peppermint bark.
Annika B.
Do you have any good recipe ideas to use these in?
Annika B.
I think these look amazing and I love peppermint! Have any of you tried these?
cristina c.
Oh my sweet heaven where can i buy this
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What can you make with these?
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
I want to make the hot cocoa recipe that uses chocolate chips. Would these be good in that recipe?