Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.

BY ANDES #14 in Baking Chips, Nuts & Bars

Andes® Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips.
Creamy chips with bits of peppermint candy. see more...

Nichole D.
Clearfield, PA
I made a Christmas cookie with these chips. It was a chocolate cookie with the peppermint chips....they were delicious! The chips tasted good plain as well.
Esther T.
I wish they sold these all year round but so far I've only seen them during the holidays. That's ok though, I just stock up so I have them when I need them
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Great for Christmas cookies when I see peppermint the first thing I think of is Christmas these make amazing chocolate peppermint cookies for the holidays
Claudia S.
Federal Way, WA
My husband and I love Andes mints, so it's only natural that we would love the peppermint chips. These are perfect additions to any Christmastime treats!
Kim R.
Brunswick, OH
I found these this year while looking for some yum to bake with. These are awesome to use on mint crinkle cookies or to drop on top of a mint cookie!
Jen R.
Beacon Falls, CT
These are perfect for Christmas baking! I've used them in everything from hot chocolate to chocolate chip cookies!!! Perfect for peppermint mochas too!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Andes peppermint pieces. They make delicious Christmas cookies and they just taste so good! They taste minty and chocolatey at the same time.
Audree V.
El Paso, TX
I love using these baking chips for my Christmas cookies. I add pecans, coconut flakes, oats and these things to cookie mix. Everybody loves them!
Jessica P.
Monroe, NC
Around the holidays, I add Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips to sugar and chocolate chip cookies! These create desserts that please any crowd!
Sarah H.
18640
I bought these to make a minty version of chocolate chip cookies. They held up well in form, tasted great, and goes great with hot chocolate.
Annika B.
Do you have any good recipe ideas to use these in?
Annika B.
I think these look amazing and I love peppermint! Have any of you tried these?
cristina c.
Oh my sweet heaven where can i buy this
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What can you make with these?
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
I want to make the hot cocoa recipe that uses chocolate chips. Would these be good in that recipe?