Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.

BY ANDES

Andes® Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips.
Creamy chips with bits of peppermint candy. see more...

Gwen B.
Raleigh, NC
These are my go to mint chips for winter cookies -my grandparents always used to have andes mints at their house when I was growing up so they remind me of childhood. I have a vanilla cookie recipe I love and melting them on top of brownies!
Brittany G.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love Andes candies peppermint!!! Every time I walk down the baking aisle and see these I make sure I get at least 10 bags to get me thru December!!! These are great for making peppermint cookies, I also love to melt these and dip pretzel sticks in them to make fun tests for Christmas. My all time favorite is to use this to sprinkle in and on top of some home made hot chocolate!!!
Teresa G.
I love these Andes peppermint crunch baking chips. They add great flavor to my cupcakes and cakes. I recommend you folding these into vanilla butter cream or fresh whipped cream for a great minty flavor. They look great on top of cupcakes as well
Nicole W.
Dayton, OH
I was introduced to this piece of perfection by a co-worker this past Christmas season, and boy am I glad she did. I have loved introducing it to friends and family that haven't had it either. I eat it by itself, I use it in baking...Just love it!
Hilary M.
La Crosse, WI
I love baking with these chips. I will make sugar cookies with them and so yummy. They are not over priced . I normally buy them at Festival Foods or Wall-mart. The peppermint is not over powering and I highly recommend them to others..
Rachel D.
Bardstown, KY
I use to top off peppermint bark that my mother and I make every year for christmas. We originally used crushed up candy canes but we found that they were too hard and got stuck in everyone's teeth. With these you get the same great flavor but with a creamy soft texture.
Tiffany L.
Troy, NY
I'm obsessed with Andes Candies. My grandma always used to have them in the freezer for me when I was little. These peppermint chips are amazing in many ways. I used them in cookies, fudge and other holiday treats. They were wonderful and can't wait for the holidays to start making peppermint goodies again!
Raina R.
Springfield, IL
These are perfect and delicious for my White Chocolate Peppermint cookies. I make them every Christmas and the whole family loves them! They are sometimes hard to find, even around the holidays. But, if you are able to find them I recommend them! More than cookies, you can use them in fudge, cakes, cupcakes, brownies, any sweet really and it will taste yummy!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a great product, especially for baked goods. It's great for Christmas treats, on top of ice cream, or put in chocolate peppermint scones. Peppermint is such a fresh flavor to add to things. These have great flavor and add a nice pop of color as well.
Kaylee S.
South Bend, IN
It's the best way to decorate EVERYTHING! Use it in baking or just as a guilty pleasure treat! It's great to use for cookies during the holidays (Recipe inside) or put it on top of a cupcake... you could also coat a cake it this... that's delicious!
Annika B.
Do you have any good recipe ideas to use these in?
Annika B.
I think these look amazing and I love peppermint! Have any of you tried these?
cristina c.
Oh my sweet heaven where can i buy this
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
What can you make with these?
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
I want to make the hot cocoa recipe that uses chocolate chips. Would these be good in that recipe?