Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.

BY ANDES #8 in Baking Chips & Bars

Andes® Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips.
Creamy chips with bits of peppermint candy. see more...

• How easy is it to melt these chips? Is it time co...Be the first to answer!
  • I want to make the hot cocoa recipe that uses chocolate chips. Wou...1 Answers
  • What have people made with this flavor? I love peppermint, especial...1 Answers
Emmaleigh M.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these for making christmas crack topped with peppermint chips or for making homemade peppermint patties with an extra crunch. They have a really nice texture, not too crunchy and not too soft. They don't throw off recipes with their texture or the strength. They're a nice mild mint and they make soe of the best holiday cookies ever!
Melody L.
Melody L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I love using these when I'm baking, I make chocolate cookies and use them as the chips for a great holiday dessert. I bought them at my local grocery store but I'm pretty sure they're only available around the holiday season. I keep an eye out for them every year though
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Foodie Expert
I love these Andes peppermint crunch baking chips. They add great flavor to my cupcakes and cakes. I recommend you folding these into vanilla butter cream or fresh whipped cream for a great minty flavor. They look great on top of cupcakes as well
Gwen B.
Gwen B.
Raleigh, NC
These are my go to mint chips for winter cookies -my grandparents always used to have andes mints at their house when I was growing up so they remind me of childhood. I have a vanilla cookie recipe I love and melting them on top of brownies!
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
La Crosse, WI
I love baking with these chips. I will make sugar cookies with them and so yummy. They are not over priced . I normally buy them at Festival Foods or Wall-mart. The peppermint is not over powering and I highly recommend them to others..
Sara M.
Sara M.
Fairbury, IL
These baking chips are delicious and great for Holiday baking! Reminds me of Christmas time! The price pretty reasonable at a local Walmart, worth the cost.
Anita J.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
These are great for cookie bars, chocolate almond barks and as sprinkles on cakes and sugar cookies. They have that great peppermint flavor !
Adelina P.
Adelina P.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
I love the Andes baking chips, and the peppermint crunch especially. It gives a nice twist of flavor to a lot of classic cookies and bars.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Coconut Creek, FL
Foodie Expert
Just used these to make a peppermint fudge bark and it was absolutely perfect and easy to use. No more smashing a ziplock bag, LOL
kaelyn c.
kaelyn c.
Sacramento, CA
I recently used these to make Homemade Peppermint Ice Cream. They were delicious and a great add to the ice cream!
Annika B.
Do you have any good recipe ideas to use these in?
Annika B.
I think these look amazing and I love peppermint! Have any of you tried these?
cristina c.
cristina c.
Oh my sweet heaven where can i buy this
jenn p.
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
I want to make the hot cocoa recipe that uses chocolate chips. Would these be good in that recipe?
Rachael S.
Rachael S.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
What have people made with this flavor? I love peppermint, especially Andes.