Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.

BY ANDES #8 in Baking Chips & Bars

Andes® Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips.
Creamy chips with bits of peppermint candy. see more...

Emmaleigh M.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these for making christmas crack topped with peppermint chips or for making homemade peppermint patties with an extra crunch. They have a really nice texture, not too crunchy and not too soft. They don't throw off recipes with their texture or the strength. They're a nice mild mint and they make soe of the best holiday cookies ever!
Gwen B.
Gwen B.
Raleigh, NC
These are my go to mint chips for winter cookies -my grandparents always used to have andes mints at their house when I was growing up so they remind me of childhood. I have a vanilla cookie recipe I love and melting them on top of brownies!
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
La Crosse, WI
I love baking with these chips. I will make sugar cookies with them and so yummy. They are not over priced . I normally buy them at Festival Foods or Wall-mart. The peppermint is not over powering and I highly recommend them to others..
Sara M.
Sara M.
Fairbury, IL
These baking chips are delicious and great for Holiday baking! Reminds me of Christmas time! The price pretty reasonable at a local Walmart, worth the cost.
Anita J.
Anita J.
Saint Leonard, MD
These are great for cookie bars, chocolate almond barks and as sprinkles on cakes and sugar cookies. They have that great peppermint flavor !
Adelina P.
Adelina P.
Indianapolis, IN
Foodie Expert
I love the Andes baking chips, and the peppermint crunch especially. It gives a nice twist of flavor to a lot of classic cookies and bars.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Coconut Creek, FL
Foodie Expert
Just used these to make a peppermint fudge bark and it was absolutely perfect and easy to use. No more smashing a ziplock bag, LOL
kaelyn c.
kaelyn c.
Sacramento, CA
I recently used these to make Homemade Peppermint Ice Cream. They were delicious and a great add to the ice cream!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mooresville, NC
These are great in cookies at Christmas time! Yummo ..the perfect amount of mint in a chocolate chip cookie.
Megan Y.
Megan Y.
Foodie Expert
I love to bake with these during the holidays it just gives the right amount of peppermint, I add them in like I would if I were adding chocolate chips into cookie dough, expect they are like little candy cane pieces but better because they aren't candies and they aren't hard they are soft and chewy making the perfect peppermint crunch, I added them into my Peppermint Oreo White chocolate chip pudding cookie, they are super soft and chewy and just great, if you want the recipe just message me or look it up on Pinterest.
Annika B.
Do you have any good recipe ideas to use these in?
Annika B.
I think these look amazing and I love peppermint! Have any of you tried these?
cristina c.
cristina c.
Oh my sweet heaven where can i buy this
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
What can you make with these?
jenn p.
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA
I want to make the hot cocoa recipe that uses chocolate chips. Would these be good in that recipe?