Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips uploaded by Darolyn B.

BY ANDES #11 in Baking Chips & Bars

Andes® Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips.
Creamy chips with bits of peppermint candy. see more...

Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is such a great product, especially for baked goods. It's great for Christmas treats, on top of ice cream, or put in chocolate peppermint scones. Peppermint is such a fresh flavor to add to things. These have great flavor and add a nice pop of color as well.
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
These are great for making peppermint bark. My mom and I make homemade Christmas candy every year and this is our go to product for peppermint chips. They have a really good flavor and are a good value for the price. I have already recommended this to family and friends.
Wendee C.
Kewanee , IL
These are fantastic! I used to have to smash up candy canes and mix them with chocolate but now with this product its already done perfectly for me and my holiday baking! I've made peppermint fudge with this and it turned out perfectly. My family will love this for Christmas! I recommend this to everyone if you haven't tried it then i'd say run out to the store quickly and grab some.
Megan Y.
I love to bake with these during the holidays it just gives the right amount of peppermint, I add them in like I would if I were adding chocolate chips into cookie dough, expect they are like little candy cane pieces but better because they aren't candies and they aren't hard they are soft and chewy making the perfect peppermint crunch, I added them into my Peppermint Oreo White chocolate chip pudding cookie, they are super soft and chewy and just great, if you want the recipe just message me or look it up on Pinterest.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these peppermint chips for holiday baking!!! I have a chocolate peppermint bark recipe that these are perfect for! Just be sure to sprinkle them on top versus mixing with whit chocolate because the red runs and turns your candy pink....
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
I made cookies with these chips at Christmas. Perfect for the holidays. They were delicious. The peppermint wasn't overpowering, the chips made the cookies look pretty. Would be perfect to make as jar cookie recipe gifts.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips are my favorite to use for anything that requires such flavor. It is especially my go-to for Peppermint Pie. The price is reasonable. The flavor is delicious. I am a repeat customer and I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for a delicious peppermint-chocolate flavor for their baking needs.
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love these for making christmas crack topped with peppermint chips or for making homemade peppermint patties with an extra crunch. They have a really nice texture, not too crunchy and not too soft. They don't throw off recipes with their texture or the strength. They're a nice mild mint and they make soe of the best holiday cookies ever!
Amy T.
Elkton, MD
These work GREAT for a peppermint bark...Just add a little white chocolate melt it down mix some of these in there well add to taste set aside to harden...then you have the best home made peppermint bark :)
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Great for Christmas cookies when I see peppermint the first thing I think of is Christmas these make amazing chocolate peppermint cookies for the holidays
Annika B.
Do you have any good recipe ideas to use these in?
Annika B.
I think these look amazing and I love peppermint! Have any of you tried these?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
What can you make with these?
cristina c.
Oh my sweet heaven where can i buy this
Rachael S.
Metairie, LA
Foodie Expert
What have people made with this flavor? I love peppermint, especially Andes.