BY ANDES

America's #1 selling after-dinner mint. Consumers know what the Andes brand stands for-rich quality products and a value price since 1921. Available in the popular Creme de Menthe flavor. see more...

Megan G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these mints. I first got them as a child when we would go to Olive Garden. They are the perfect end to a meal. But as I got older, I started getting them whenever I wanted them lol I have a glass Christmas tree that I fill with these around the holidays and my kids and goddchildren LOVE them. They call them Christmas mints now, even when it's not Christmastime, which is pretty adorable. They are a delicious mint chocolate that just literally melts in your mouth.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the only reason I go to Olive Garden honestly. They give them out at the end of dinner. They have a refreshing mint taste and the chocolate is so creamy and tasty. I dont even like mint chocolate things but I love these so that alone is a reason to trust me, and buy these.
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good that I need to eat more than one at a time. The wrapping is so cute. Nice taste of mint. It does not taste like fake mint. I buy these during the holidays. I don't buy they for anyone else. I buy these at Walgreen. I would recommend these others.
Caitlin A.
Hyde park
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They're better than york peppermint patties in my opinion. They're not too sweet and have the correct balance of mint and chocolate. They taste good and are cheap. They're great for sharing or for eating in small portions
Amber S.
These candies remind me of my grandma. Whenever we'd get hurt when we were younger, she'd give us an Andes mint as "boo-boo candy" so that we'd feel better. Olive Garden also gives you them with your check. They are delicious and I'm not a huge mint fan. It works well with their chocolate.
Jack R.
I love Andes chocolate!! I can't ever seem to find mint chocolate often. I'm really happy when ised them here and there. (It's also why I like to go to Olive garden 😂😂)
Kayla J.
Beaumont, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've actually never bought these myself, but I remember them being in a lot of restaurants after the meal? Maybe it was just one or two, but still. And I often see them in other businesses and people's houses. I always enjoy them, maybe i should buy some one day. Lol
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
These are one of my favorite candies. i even used them as a garnish on chocolate chip cupcakes I’ve made in the past. My only complaint is they’re a little expensive for what they are but that doesn’t stop me from loving them.
Stephanie J.
Tulsa, OK
These are some of my very favorite candies, I love getting them at Olive Garden ☺️ they’re so smooth and minty, I could easily eat an entire box if I’m not careful!
Rachel d.
Maricopa, AZ
Purchased at: Dollar General
Light and creamy soft candies just bought the Christmas kind at the dollar general. I just would love to eat these all the time I usually buy the regular ones from dollar tree. I love mint candies and this is just perfect to eat. Not strong from either chocolate or mint its so nice just to snack on for a treat.
Krystal A.
Maxwell, TX
Where can I find these? I looked everywhere and I can never find them.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Are they good??
Alicia A.
Where can I buy theses in bulk?
Taryn J.
Cheyenne, OK
Can you freeze them? I do?..
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
How many like this candy? Curious because i don’t like to mix mint with chocolate