Andes Creme De Menthe Thins 9.5 oz uploaded by Amie R.Andes Creme De Menthe Thins 9.5 oz uploaded by Kim B.

BY ANDES

Find candy and chocolate at Target.com! Andes creme de menthe thins 9.5 oz see more...

Jennifer B.
These are great. The mint in them is not too strong so that the taste is overpowering, they're just right. I tend to give these out for Christmas with whatever giftsi already have lined up and people seem to really enjoy them. I buy these probably every month.
Amie R.
Naugatuck, CT
These are my famous "Andes candies chewy cookies"! Everyone loves them! I use my special chocolate cookie dough mix and once they come out of the oven I top them with an Andes candy let it melt and swirl it around on top. These candies are a perfect combo of chocolate and mint. Always a great value! They are great to use in delicious recipes like shown, as an after dinner mint, to eat alone as is, or whatever your heart desires!
Brooke B.
Statesboro, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Can I give these 10 stars?!? Seriously one of my favorite (and only kind I like) chocolate and mint mix. I don't usually like those two together, but these are to die for. Really cheap and SUPER delicious!!! Highly recommend
Kim B.
Mechanicsville, MD
I can't believe that there isn't a single review on this product yet. This is one of my favorites. I remember getting it as a kid at Olive Garden and I would always beg my mom to get them at the grocery store. But, the great thing about these is that they are much bigger than the ones we all remember. I found these at Target and went back the next day to get more. I love to add a little bit of candy to my coworkers Christmas gifts and this is perfect because no one can resist them. They are the perfect amount of mint sandwiched between chocolate that melts in your mouth.
Katherine R.
I absolutely love these. If you like chocolate and mint then these are for you! If you are hesitant about trying them, the mint is not too strong. I purchase them at Walmart and we use them throughout the holiday season and often times we crush them up and sprinkle them onto Chocolate bark. So good!
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
I first tried these at olive garden and it changed my life. I buy them all the time. The best you can buy. The perfect mix of mint and chocolate and it's also not expensive. I recommend this to anybody that wants to try a new candy. You can also try at olive garden
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Andes Creme De Menthe Thins Candy so delicious and creamy! Have a great mint flavor ithout being overpowering.