BY ANDES

Andes Creme De Menthe Thins.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
28 Pieces . No mints in protective edges. see more...

• Who eats these affter a meal at OLIVE GARDEN! 48 Answers
  • I love these! does anyone know where I can find them? 43 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had the Andes milkshakes at Arby's?! 10/10 one of...12 Answers
Andes Creme De Menthe Thins - 28 CT
  • "I love these, but I wouldn't just buy some for myself I like them mainly as like an after dinner mint when we go out to eat!" in 6 reviews
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Creme De Menthe Thins 4.67 oz more...
WSo, Andes Candies Mints aren't named after the Andes Mountains but after a guy named Andy. He stated that men wouldn't buy candy for their wives or girlfriends if the box had another guy's name on it and changed it. Now owned by The Tootsie Roll Company these little Creme De Menthe Thins are the perfect size to freshen your breath after dinner or to get a little pick-me-up. I can eat a handful of these at one time, maybe 10!! Andes does make other flavors such as cherry, raspberry, lemon, caramel as well as a host of other dessert flavors. Most of the non-mint flavors are seasonal or only here for a limited time though. American made French Mint; so delicious and so lovely to get from your gracious host after a luxurious meal or upon your bed-time pillow when visiting.
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Creme De Menthe Thins 4.67 oz more...
i love these things! i get them at the dollar store which is a good price but you only get 12 in a package so it’s half and half. i like to leave them in my mouth and have them melt into this perfect creaminess. they also give them out at Olive Garden and those are my favorites!
Opinion M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the taste of these mints. They are very addictive though! They work great as breath fresheners after a meal or anytime, besides being delicious chocolates. Only problem... VERY HOGH IN SATURATED FATS !!! I have stopped eating them since I realized that
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Review for: Creme De Menthe Thins 4.67 oz more...
Omg I need these now! I LOVE them! The mint & chocolate are a great combo! Perfect for movie theater munchies or hanging out with friends and family! Price is affordable and usually at Walmart. I certainly like them better than Oreos.
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
these are my all time favorite mints! they never over do it on the mint part! i love how you get these after you go to olive garden, as well as i ask "santa" for them in my stocking every year! best part my 4 year old loves them too!
Corrine S.
Foxborough , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Creme De Menthe Thins 4.67 oz more...
I love these so much! They are one of my go to mint candies. Not a bad price. Easy to find. Warning though once you start eating them they are hard to put down. I would recommend to others. I like the packaging too!
Gladys T.
chicago
This is so delicious and has very smooth taste and it’s minty and fresh I love this chocolate it’s flavor is great and does feel like you popped a mint it’s very affordable as low as one dollar for a package
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not a fan of mint chocolate but this are freaking amazing!! I love Andes mint. The mint flavor is not overpowering and they taste very good unlike other mint chocolates
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is one of my favorite Christmas candies! The value is great and you can normally buy them for only 1$! They make for a great stocking stuffer or to add to a birthday gift around Christmas time! Will buy again!
Rose B.
Muncie, IN
The Andes creme de menthe mits are probably one of my most favorite candies I used to think they were seasonal only which meant I can only get them on Christmas or Thanksgiving around the cold weather Time seasons but I was wrong I found out my local Dollar Store and they were very cheap and they came with about 28 to 30 pieces in a little bag and I absolutely love them and if you love chocolate and you love mimts I would definitely get these because these are a very great stocking stuffer and something to eat when you're sitting on the couch watching a movie. Andes Creme De Menthe Thins - 28 CT
Chrissy P.
Belleville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Who eats these affter a meal at OLIVE GARDEN!
I love these! does anyone know where I can find them?
Adiana P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Are they good?
Ghisela S.
Are these like the chocolates from Olive Garden?? Where can I buy?
Nina P.
Does anyone else freeze these before eating them?