Andes Creme De Menth Baking Chips uploaded by Prachi B.

BY ANDES #9 in Baking Chips & Bars

Andes® Creme de Menthe Baking Chips. see more...

• What can you make with these they look delish?3 Answers
  • My mother in law made a great cake frosting with the Andes creme ...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite dessert to make with these?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
janell e.
Anoka, MN
These are perfect for making holiday treats! We make chocolate cookies and add Andes mint chips to them. OHHH MY! Its so good! Another tip is to use them as a topping for ice cream or decoration for a cake! Totally versatile and always a great compliment to your sweet treat. Don't limit yourself to chocolate tho! Try them with vanilla and even lemon! YES! Lemon! These chips hold their shape when baked, so you don't have to worry about losing that beautiful color contrasts.
Sheryll R.
San Jose, CA
Now it really depends on how old the bag is. If it's a fresh shipment then the chips will be, of course, fresh and flavorful. Just make sure to ask your local grocer when they received the shipment and to also check the exp date on the packaging.

For baking purposes it's delicious. The chips are a perfect size for adding to cookies, brownies, etc. Vibrant green color for the mint part of the chip. Highly recommend.
Chelsea G.
I love the fact that Andes Mints now makes chips! I used to have to buy the regular size and break them up for my Mint Chocolate Chips cookies. Now I don't! It takes about 10 minutes off of my prep time! Great price for the convenience. I know there are other uses but this is what I use them for. I would highly recommend for any bakers. Check out Pinterest for the recipe!
Elisabeth M.
APO, AE
The Andes Creme De Menth Baking Chips are a great mint chip that taste like microscopic Andes Mint surprises in your mouth, even better when put inside brownies or cookies!
Jessica G.
Channelview, TX
I love this item... I can put it in cookies, hot chocolate, coffee, cake, brownies or really anything.i also love to eat them right out of the bag....
Jenelle B.
Strykersville, NY
Love these! I'm not a huge fan of Chocolate but I love mint. I put these chips in cookies, brownies, or just grab a handful to snack on.
Tiffany M.
I love mint and these mint chips hit the spot! i use them in cookies as well as just adding them to prepackaged brownie mix
Sara T.
Watertown, NY
Foodie Expert
Could I give these 6 stars?! They are great!! I made cookies with these a couple years ago and they were AMAZING! Brought them to an event and they disappeared before I walked back to the table after saying Hi to some people! I think a recipe is on the bag. I'm going to do it again this year!! And every year as my signature cookie 💚
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
Dang these are good! Kind of dangerous if you love mint and chocolate, no wrappers to slow you down, pretty soon handfuls of these little gems disappear. Great for baking holiday treats if you can keep them around long enough.
Haley E.
How can you go wrong with anything Andes Mint? I love these baking chips! They add something special to anything you are making, wether it is cookies, cakes, or brownies! Love these!
Syd😸 T.
What's your favorite dessert to make with these?
Cupcake B.
Foodie Expert
What can you make with these they look delish?
Leeanne P.
Medway, MA
My mother in law made a great cake frosting with the Andes creme de menth chips... What are some other creative ways have you used these minty chips?