Anderson Potty (Leslie Patricelli board books) uploaded by Karen S.Anderson Potty (Leslie Patricelli board books) uploaded by Karen S.Anderson Potty (Leslie Patricelli board books) uploaded by Cassie K.

BY ANDERSON

Karen S.
Such a cute book that is helpful for children that are potty training. It's very colorful and easy to read. Strongly recommend if you're in the process of potty training your little one.
Rebecca P.
Meadowlands, MN
Great book about the potty! Leslie is the best. My kids asked for her autograph and she sent a hand drawn picture for them from her book "hair" super cute illustrations and just a fun book for kids. Definitely recommend!
Cassie K.
Tigard, OR
I got this for my daughter when we were trying to get her interested in potty training. She loves this book. It has simple sentences that she can memorize and "read" to her toys. The pictures are cute and expressive. We read it multiple times a day. It also talks about how you have to wait on the potty. I love it!
Silvia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect book for starting to think about potty training, have a lot of illustrations with the same fellings and expressions that the toothless has in that phase . Is easy the babies memorized the book and love it.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
A good book for potty training. Very straightforward, and not very pushy. My two year old is a big fan. I love the simple pictures and bright colors.
Leslie b.
des peres
great book! my sister read this when we were potty training her a few years back and she got a kick out of it