Anderson Bakery Hk Anderson Pb Pretzel Nugget 18 Oz

by H.K. Anderson

Anderson Bakery Hk Anderson Pb Pretzel Nugget 18 Oz Ever since 1888, H.K. ANDERSON Pretzels have provided snackers everywhere with a great snacking experience, one that combines the wholesome simplicity of pretzels Whether you're craving traditional pretzels or something with a little more variety, H.K. ANDERSON offers a snack to please any taste bud. All of our pretzels are baked to provide you with a crunchy, satisfying snack! Since the beginning of H.K. ANDERSON over 100 years ago, we've kept the same promise: To make quality snacks for everyone.

A delicious, filling snack that doesn't make a mess!; Satisfying snack for kids and adults alike; H.K. Anderson has been making pretzels since 1888; One (1) 18-ounce container H.K. ANDERSON Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets; These funzels are the best tasted.Everything about these nuggets makes different even after they are satisfied and no hungry anymore. A bite and you addicted.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anderson Bakery Hk Anderson Pb Pretzel Nugget 18 Oz!
10 months agoMartinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Target
These are a fabulous snack. I like to take them with me on the go or during a long car drive. I don't feel guilty about eating the entire box 不