BY ANDEAN DREAM #34 in Alternative Grains

Buy on Walmart
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
Many folks who can't tolerate wheat have other sensitivities, like corn, and most other gluten-free pastas with quinoa also include corn. Andean Dream pasta has only two ingredients, quinoa and rice. The texture and taste is as close to wheat pasta as I've found, and as a bonus, the carbohydrate count is lower than rice noodles and the protein is higher--double bonus! This is our go-to pasta now.
Sarah H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I love Quinoa! It's flavor is fantastic! It's texture and size make an easy transition from rice or potatoes to whole grain. The gentle flavor makes it easy to season and blend well with any meal!
jessica m.
Eureka, CA
Its great if you are eating gluten free like me. does not keep well though. I haven't had good results with it the next day. the texture gets all messed up.
Lynda I.
Woodbridge, VA
Great stuff.. and gluten free.. better than spaghetti.. cook it.. add some olives, diced tomatoes and cukes.. and a salad to die for
Meredith W.
Ponca City, OK
I tried this for the first time a couple weeks ago. I liked it, but the kids and husband were less than thrilled.
Ariella B.
This stuff is delicious! It has a great texture and flavor and I love that it resembles actual pasta.
Erin H.
Ringgold, GA
This is very tasty . It's a nice alternative to rice and there are a million recipes that use it
yvette i.
Oxnard, CA
Great product taste better than the regular pasta and is gluten free which makes it even better
Ashley D.
Great pasta. Pretty expensive but worth it when you are on a health kick! I recommend it!
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
The closest to that "bad for you" pasta that I've tasted. The texture is GREAT!!