Andaz West Hollywood uploaded by Tammy C.

BY ANDAZ WEST HOLLYWOOD

Andaz West Hollywood
  • "They are always tasteful, luxurious, and customer service is great" in 1 review
  • "hotel is really nice and I have most loved the Andaz in Maui but this is a great location but some of the staff was not too friendly. " in 1 review
  • "The hotel is really nice and I have most loved the Andaz in Maui but this is a great location but some of the staff was not too friendly. " in 1 review
LaKara P.
LaKara P.
Detroit, MI
Globetrotter Expert
Stayed here recently on a work trip. Outside of not being able to check-in early, the staff was easy to work with. I had issues with the temperature in the room and they quickly sent up a space heater to my room. Good breakfast for room service -- love the omelette!
Toni B.
Toni B.
Valley Vlg, CA
A great spot to stay in West Hollywood. Located on Sunset with plenty of places in walking distance including the House Of Blues. The rooms are modern and spacious with a restaurant located in the lobby and wine tasting at the bar daily.
Belbeth A.
Belbeth A.
19822 brookhurst st apt #2E Huntington Beach CA 92646
This place is so nice and is worth every penny you pay for it. everything makes you feel like if your on vacations.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
I always stay at the Andaz when working in LA. It's close to everything that you need if you are doing something entertainment related. Plus, it's a quick drive to LAX. Not a kids hotel. Don't bring them here. I appreciate the fresh fruit always in the entry hall.
Mariana R.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
Un hotel antiguo, y usted puede sentirlo. La actualización está bien, pero no tan bueno como se esperaba. Servicios también estaban bien, pero me siento como que usted está pagando por su ubicación y un nombre, y no obtener todo el valor a cambio.
Suzanne E.
Suzanne E.
Globetrotter Expert
Love love love this Andaz. It's my go to hotel when I'm in L.A. on business...even if my meetings aren't even close to the Sunset Strip. Wine offered upon check-in in the evenings...daily happy hours. THE POOL ON THE ROOF WITH THOSE VIEWS!!! I love getting work done while lounging poolside in one of the cabanas...makes work travel a bit more fun. Can't say enough great things about this place.
Eleni U.
Eleni U.
Los Angeles, CA
Staying at the Andaz is probably one of the best decisions I made thus far. It's in the best area in the middle of everything and the hotel itself is just spectacular. Definitely recommend
MISHA S.
MISHA S.
This is a great destination for travel! They are a welcoming staff and impeccable rooms! I think that they are pristine in their delivery and presentation
Jayna P.
Jayna P.
Swansea, SC
Globetrotter Expert
I love this place! I think of it as a second home, and I always tend to feel welcome with the staff. The place is so hip!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Andaz is super fun and trendy! The staff tend to have an attitude ! Pricey ! Good drinks here !
Karla S.
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
Any recommendations when staying here?
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Globetrotter Expert
Here in Delhi Andaz has the most adorable Ambassador car painted purple with designs all over it. I always see it cruising around town and I want a ride! I mean, what a fun brand. So for my question - Does West Hollywood have their own adorable Andaz car hitting up the town?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Globetrotter Expert
This place sounds ritzy. How much generally for one night?