Andaz West Hollywood uploaded by Tammy C.

BY ANDAZ WEST HOLLYWOOD

Andaz West Hollywood
  • "The hotel is really nice and I have most loved the Andaz in Maui but this is a great location but some of the staff was not too friendly. " in 1 review
  • "They are always tasteful, luxurious, and customer service is great" in 1 review
riz z.
Flushing, NY
A home away from home! I LOVE visiting this property. Dean and his team, including Derek and Colin, are phenomenal. I felt like they genuinely cared about my stay and went above and beyond with their customer service. I travel every week to both Hyatt and non-Hyatt properties and Dean stands out as one of THE VERY best managers I have had the pleasure of knowing. He has such great energy and it is reflected in his team. Dean will do whatever he can to make my stay comfortable. Rosie (spelling?) is such a sweetheart and really, really cares about the guests. She also went above and beyond to make my stay wonderful. I can't wait to come back! And, thank you, thank you, thank you Hyatt for having such a phenomenal team. PS- Love the recent TLC on the room renovations. Everything looks great.
Josie J.
There used to be the cutest guy working at the concierge desk. I don't think he is there any longer, but it was always great to stay there just to see him! Beautiful hotel, great location.
Suzanne E.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Love love love this Andaz. It's my go to hotel when I'm in L.A. on business...even if my meetings aren't even close to the Sunset Strip. Wine offered upon check-in in the evenings...daily happy hours. THE POOL ON THE ROOF WITH THOSE VIEWS!!! I love getting work done while lounging poolside in one of the cabanas...makes work travel a bit more fun. Can't say enough great things about this place.
LaKara P.
Detroit, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed here recently on a work trip. Outside of not being able to check-in early, the staff was easy to work with. I had issues with the temperature in the room and they quickly sent up a space heater to my room. Good breakfast for room service -- love the omelette!
Toni B.
Valley Vlg, CA
A great spot to stay in West Hollywood. Located on Sunset with plenty of places in walking distance including the House Of Blues. The rooms are modern and spacious with a restaurant located in the lobby and wine tasting at the bar daily.
Adrienne G.
I always stay at the Andaz when working in LA. It's close to everything that you need if you are doing something entertainment related. Plus, it's a quick drive to LAX. Not a kids hotel. Don't bring them here. I appreciate the fresh fruit always in the entry hall.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
An older hotel, and you can feel it. The updating is okay, but not as good as expected. Amenities were also okay, but I feel like you are paying for location and a name, and not getting the full value in return.
Kristen B.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I stayed at the Andaz in Maui and it was amazing! The people were wonderful- The pools and the room were amazing- The food was great too! Had a wonderful stay! I would be willing to try Andaz other places.
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
This hotel line is at the top of my "to stay" with list. Stylish properties in awesome locations, what more could a girl (and blogger) as for? I'll report back with another review after my first stay.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
Un hotel antiguo, y usted puede sentirlo. La actualización está bien, pero no tan bueno como se esperaba. Servicios también estaban bien, pero me siento como que usted está pagando por su ubicación y un nombre, y no obtener todo el valor a cambio.
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Any recommendations when staying here?
Hannah M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Here in Delhi Andaz has the most adorable Ambassador car painted purple with designs all over it. I always see it cruising around town and I want a ride! I mean, what a fun brand. So for my question - Does West Hollywood have their own adorable Andaz car hitting up the town?
Sarah M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This place sounds ritzy. How much generally for one night?