Andaz West Hollywood uploaded by Tammy C.

BY ANDAZ WEST HOLLYWOOD

Andaz West Hollywood
  • "They are always tasteful, luxurious, and customer service is great" in 1 review
  • "hotel is really nice and I have most loved the Andaz in Maui but this is a great location but some of the staff was not too friendly. " in 1 review
  • "The hotel is really nice and I have most loved the Andaz in Maui but this is a great location but some of the staff was not too friendly. " in 1 review
riz z.
Flushing, NY
A home away from home! I LOVE visiting this property. Dean and his team, including Derek and Colin, are phenomenal. I felt like they genuinely cared about my stay and went above and beyond with their customer service. I travel every week to both Hyatt and non-Hyatt properties and Dean stands out as one of THE VERY best managers I have had the pleasure of knowing. He has such great energy and it is reflected in his team. Dean will do whatever he can to make my stay comfortable. Rosie (spelling?) is such a sweetheart and really, really cares about the guests. She also went above and beyond to make my stay wonderful. I can't wait to come back! And, thank you, thank you, thank you Hyatt for having such a phenomenal team. PS- Love the recent TLC on the room renovations. Everything looks great.
Josie J.
There used to be the cutest guy working at the concierge desk. I don't think he is there any longer, but it was always great to stay there just to see him! Beautiful hotel, great location.
Toni B.
Valley Vlg, CA
A great spot to stay in West Hollywood. Located on Sunset with plenty of places in walking distance including the House Of Blues. The rooms are modern and spacious with a restaurant located in the lobby and wine tasting at the bar daily.
Lindsey T.
Porter , TX
I've stayed at the Andaz multiple tines! Great location, awesome rooftop pool and the comfiest pillows!!
Kristen B.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I stayed at the Andaz in Maui and it was amazing! The people were wonderful- The pools and the room were amazing- The food was great too! Had a wonderful stay! I would be willing to try Andaz other places.
Marissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Great location, Great pool and GREAT restaurants inside. As a resident of LA it's a nice getaway down the road with an amazing view of Los Angeles.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I have never been there before. Would like to take a trip to see what it is like.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Globetrotter Expert
An older hotel, and you can feel it. The updating is okay, but not as good as expected. Amenities were also okay, but I feel like you are paying for location and a name, and not getting the full value in return.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Globetrotter Expert
Haven't stayed at the Hollywood Andaz...But I uploaded a pic of our room at the Andaz in Savannah, GA.. It was a beautiful place.. great view, great room, wonderful staff..
Megan C.
I love the Andaz chain of hotels. They are always tasteful, luxurious, and customer service is great
Karla S.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert
Any recommendations when staying here?
Sarah M.
Globetrotter Expert
This place sounds ritzy. How much generally for one night?
Hannah M.
Globetrotter Expert
Here in Delhi Andaz has the most adorable Ambassador car painted purple with designs all over it. I always see it cruising around town and I want a ride! I mean, what a fun brand. So for my question - Does West Hollywood have their own adorable Andaz car hitting up the town?