BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Clarifying – Targets Active & Oily Skin Types. 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredient Content. Verified Gluten Free. 100% Non-GMO Ingredients. No Phenoxyethanol or Parabens. No Sulfates or Phthalates. Vegan, Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. Fruit Stem Cell Complex speeds healing, as willow bark extract clarifies and minimizes pores, curbs bacteria, and absorbs excess oil.  Salicylic acid helps fade post-blemish pigmentation, as aloe vera oxygenates, hydrates and soothes inflammation for even tone and. see more...

Caroline R.
Williston, ND
Review for: Andalou Naturals Willow Bark Pure Pore Serum , 1.1 Ounce more...
I love this especially in the morning.  It is a light gel consistency and is very gentle- no stinging like their blemish vanishing gel does.  It sinks right in!  I love that about serums!  It is a great light treatment to do before makeup and doesnt have oils that interfere with my foundations or sunscreen in odd ways.  Has a VERY very light mint fresh scent.
Allison B.
I haven't used this product but I have used the brightening night cream which I believe broke me out. My skin was doing so well but I decided to use it because I was sold reading what it contains and what it does to your skin, but I will be returning 🙄
Lara D.
Love this stuff for my combo/oily skin. It helps balance it out and great to use before moisturizing. It minimizes my pores somewhat (not all the way of course) and feels refreshing. Love the natural scent and ingredients.
dianey m.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This serum is very nice and light. Makes my skin feel great. Goes on smooth and smells nice. My skin has improved since I started using andalou products. I will repurchase over and over again
Franchesca S.
Lynnwood , WA
I just purchased this about a week ago. But so far so good. I am a fan. Left my face feeling great, and hasn't made me break out.
Mekeyla a.
Mansfield, OH
This make sure your skin so soft. I love it I use it every day. I highly suggest the Sarab for your pores.
veronica c.
Ben Lomond, CA
This gets my skin feeling great!it's like it is barely there! I would say yes to buying
Delma s.
Dallas
What is this what does it do???