BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Hydrating. Fruit stem cell science. Renew - Repair - Regenerate. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH Balances & Hypo-Allergenic. Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. 84% certified organic ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Age-Defying results. see more...

Julie Z.
Vancouver, WA
The ingredients of the andalou naturals face mists are amazing. They are based with aloe instead of water which is super beneficial for hydration. If you're able to get the Mist in the newer packaging, the spray nozzle is perfect.
julia h.
Wheat Ridge , CO
Just got this toner and I love love it. It blossom plus a leaf smell which non gmo product. It’s good dry very dry skin it help dull flakey skin and premature aging and fine line wrinkles girls u need to try it has stem complex with resverartrol coQ10 and aloe leaving your skin hydrated and replenish with essential nutrients I love cause all u so is shake and spray
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
I love this toner! One of the best toners I have used it's a great natural toner and it smells good it leaves my skin looking more vibrant and hydrated I have not broke out since I started using it you can feel it working on your face I would definitely recommend trying it
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
This product is the bomb! I use it after every time I wash my face, and especially everything! It is super cheap for the amount you get! One bottle will last me months and I use it 3-4 times a day. This product keeps my skin clear and from breaking out. It also keeps it well moisturized and super healthy looking. I couldn't imagine not having this product and recommend it for everyone!!!
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Andalou is a great product line. I saw this at my local grocery store in the organic section. It was on close-out and I wanted to try it. It is a refresher toner that is applied as a spray. I have used it a few times and plan to be conservative with the times I use it. I have even used it over make up to refresh and set.
Alejandra V.
Miami
Me encanta, esta es una de las pocas marcas confiables para usar, ya que la mayoría de sus componentes son naturales y ademas es cruelty free, el tónico deja una sensación refrescante en la piel, que me agrada mucho y después de un tiempo note que mis manchas se iban aclarando.
Taylor H.
Amelia Court House, VA
This is probably the best toner I've ever used. You can really feel it working on your skin. I use it with a cotton round and it doesn't burn or tingle but it's like i can feel it toning my skin. It's moisturizing and I've used it in place of a cleanser- works great
The only thing I don't like is the scent- very floral but not in the best way

Skin type- acne, sensitive
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
I love this toner! I've used lots of very pricey toners and this one beats them all! My skin is refreshed and clear! My skin appears brighter and feels great! My favorite spring item!
veronica c.
Ben Lomond, CA
These facial product are all a material. That toner does what it is made for. My face is already looking bright and has been decreasing in dark spots. They have great sample kits too
Donna D.
Madison, AL
I use this as more of a refresher...to spray during the day for a little hydration and to freshen up my makeup. It makes my face look a little dewier without messing up my makeup.