Andalou Naturals Super Polypeptide Lift & Firm Cream uploaded by Holleen D.Andalou Naturals Super Polypeptide Lift & Firm Cream uploaded by Amanda R.Andalou Naturals Super Polypeptide Lift & Firm Cream uploaded by Rachel H.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age-Defying. Fruit stem cell science. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH Balances & Hypo-Allergenic. Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. 71% certified organic ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Age-Defying results. Renew skin vitality. see more...

Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
I purchased this three times now and I still really like it. I use it every night after I apply my squalene oil. It doesn't have much of a smell but I definitely feel like I see a difference in skin tone and tightness when I use it. I love that Andalou naturals pays attention to the ingredients they use in their products.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
This product makes my skin feel nice. It doesn't smell as great as I wish it would but the quality is there. I'm all about skin care and maintains the elasticity of my skin for as long as possible. Got this as a steal and am super pleased with my good fortune
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
I have just started using this because i wanted polypeptide to see what its,all about. Well its amazing. I switch my creams around but this is by far the most noticeable difference. Smoothes, evens skintone, wrinkles are less . Just Wow
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
I like this brand. The products haven't disappointed me. I have dry mature skin with hyperpigmentation and fine lines. Everything I use from this brand is moisturizing without being greasy and improves my skin.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
I started using this product awhile ago and I honestly can't tell a difference I'm almost completely out. I like the way it feels and the way it goes on. It has kind of a weird smell it's not really bad. Just different. I probably won't buy it again.
Caitie A.
Toronto, ON
A good basic moisturizer, but nothing stellar in the age defying/ fine line department. Moisturizes well and absorbs quickly, but didn't do anything radical for my skin. I prefer the moisturizers in Andalou's Brightening line to this one.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Does this work? Is it worth it?