Andalou Naturals - Skin Food Mask Nourishing Avo Cocoa - 1.7 oz. uploaded by Shannon K.Andalou Naturals - Skin Food Mask Nourishing Avo Cocoa - 1.7 oz. uploaded by Raine T.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals Skin Food Nourishing Mask Avo Cocoa Description: Fruit Stem Cell Science Regenerating Fruit Stem Cells pH Balanced Hypo-Allergenic Vegetarian and Cruelty Free 73% Certified Organic Ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Nourishing results. Renew Skin Vitality Repair Deep Dermal Damage Regenerate Healthy Cells BioActive 8 Berry Complex provides a potent portfolio of super antioxidants to combat environmental stressors, support cell turnover, increase collagen and elastin, and strengthen dermal immunity. Advanced Fruit Stem Cells, nourishing organic avocado, rich in Vitamin E, and pure cocoa, abundant in antioxidants and amino acids, effectively slow cellular damage and stimulate healthy cell renewal, replenishing moisture balance and dermal structure for soft, smooth skin. RESULTS: Nourishing Free Of Sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors and preservatives. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer M.
By far my favorite Andalou product, and I love them all! This mask is heavenly. Smells great. Make sure to leave it on for the whole 10 minutes. It dries just a little, not completely, but i do feel it tightening a bit. When i rinse it off, my combo to dry skin is so moisturized, soft, and nourished!!!!! Best of all, i only need to use it about 2 times per week to maintain the softness and moisture. The price cant be beat for the amount of skin-nourishing ingredients. My only complaint is that it doesn't come in a more clean delivery system, but I still give it 5 stars. It's that good! Highly recommend!!!!!
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
I have gone to Cocoa Heaven. The chocolate scent and creamy feel is relaxing in itself. You can feel it tightening as it dries. I received this as a sample and will consider buying it.
Yvonne H.
This has to be my favorite mask! It's wonderful for when your skin gets dry. It smells just like chocolate and is very thick.
Emma H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mask when I need a little pick me up. It works well on my dry-normal skin. Looks slightly like baby poo colour on the skin and there is a slight tingling/burning feeling when it's on but nothing unbearable. Makes my skin look hydrated and glowy. I only deducted a star because it leaves a little bit of an oily film on the skin when you rinse it off - but I guess that just means extra moisture lol.
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta
I really enjoy this mask. It is very thick and smells like chocolate, I feel like o am spreading Nutella on my face. It moisturized well and leaves my face feeling soft and supple. I have not experienced any breakouts after using it.
member-52b7f416b
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fcuona muy bien es nagico sin duda lo amo hadta el fibak pruebennlo es muy bueno de verdad lo amo muchoisimo
Emma H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this mask as amazing as I've heard? The price point looks good, but I'm wondering if it's hydrating or if it's going to dry out my skin?