Andalou Naturals Shea Butter & Coconut Water Hand Cream, Lime Blossom, 3.4 fl oz

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Fruit Stem Cell Science Is Age Defying Innovation Gluten Free 2 Vegan Cruelty Free 3 Non-GMO Certified Refreshing coconut water and fair trade shea butter absorb quickly, leaving hands nourished, protected, and ready to meet the day. 100% of the net profits from this product purchase will benefit socially responsible projects. see more...

Vicki G.
Aurora, NE
I really like the smell of this hand cream but it's not as thick as I would like. When I think of a cream, I think of thick and this is kind of runny and thin. It soaks in well and does leave my hands moisturized.
Emily E.
My mom thinks this one smells like paint, (or paint-thinner),
and I think part of that is likely that it was already expired when I got it. I still used it for a while but have thrown it out because it smelled too bad. It was probably nicer smelling when it was fresh. I won't be buying this particular scent again.
Samantha H.
I quite like this hand cream. It has a light smell so it's good for work.
I like that it absorbs nice and quickly. I would say it's for normal skin, as I didn't find it moisturising enough for my super dry winter hands but worked well otherwise for everyday use.

Amazon