Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream

by Andalou Naturals

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time.

What do you think of this product. Does it really repair damaged hair that has split ends breakage.
Does this help with oily skin? How many recommended uses before results?
I need a cream for the night time but I have very oily skin. However I want to start taking care of my skin to prevent wrinkles. Would this cream be any good? Would it make my skin oily?
Start your review of Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream!
Product Highlights
Wow! Finally, a night cream that doesn't destroy my super sensitive skin! It is very safe- received a score of 1 on EWG! That is amazing for a night cream! They usually contain so many harsh and dangerous chemicals. It has a light, delicious scent. It gives your skin a nice healthy glow. You can feel you skin is firmer but not in that dried out kind of way. I have notice less redness and my imperfections are fading. I think it will only continue to get better with time and as I add more Andalou products to my regime. They are wonderful!in reviews
While I didn't notice a huge improvement in my skin I did like the choice of ingredients, and it was very moisturizing. A little goes a long way as well, which is nice. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this but I did enjoy it! in reviews
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream uploaded by MANDY K.
This Purple Carrot + C Luminous night cream says it helps even skin tone and can improve sun damage for a healthy looking glow. I tried this along with the Turmeric + C Enlighten Serum and Clementine + Illuminating Toner. The packaging has been revamped as with the other products, in an orange jar with silver screw lid. I find that I tend to gravitate towards the products that stand out on my shelf subconsciously, so I think the bright color is a good call on their part, because it reminds me to use it. This has an orange scent that isn't quite as natural as the toner or serum I've tried. It has a sweeter aroma and kind of reminds me of citrus candy or Tang. Oddly enough, I quite like it!. If you don't like fragranced products, this might not be for you, though. I use this in my evening routine after cleanser, toner, and serum, patting the cream on to my face, neck, and chest. The formula feels nice, and moisture rich. This does sit a little heavier on my skin, so I don't use it every night to avoid congesting my pores, but I love the feeling of my skin the morning after I do include the cream. Feels hydrated and soft! I have observed no skin irritation or negative effects. This was my favorite of the trio of products I tried from Andalou Naturals, and I appreciate the $24.99 price. This is an affordable night cream in comparison to others on the market that can often be expensive. FULL DISCLOSURE: This product was giftedfor review. However, whether a product is gifted of personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest thoughts.
Samantha C.
This is my go to night time cream to help my dry, sensitive skin revamp itself through out the night! I wake up and my skin feels much better than it did the night before. The price is not bad for how much you get, a little goes a long way!
Michele M.
I love this product. To begin with, the smell is amazing and the product lasts a long time. I originally got a sample in the Target beauty box and bought a full size as a result. I personally think it is a great value, but my only complaint is that I wish it was in a tube over a jar for sanitation purposes.
Lolita R.
Pleasanton, CA
Devine texture, natural scent, amazing ingredients. Makes skin feel soft supple and look radient. I love everything in the line. Amazing.
A R.
Love this skin care line... it’s my go to skin care routine. Natural and my skin really seems to absorb it and feels great.
lisa L.
Works well as a nighttime cream that is not too heavy for my combo skin. It has a cocoa butter scent that goes away after a few minutes and feels very moisturizing. I already re-purchased when it was on sale at Ulta and it lasts for about 4 months.
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I used a sample of this night cream and I like it so much I plan on buying the full size of this night cream. I really like the gentleness of these products against my sensitive skin. And each time I add another Andalou Natural product it my skin care regime I am so happy with the results.
Amanda G.
Rainbow city, AL
This is a really good moisturizer. Leaves my skin soft and I have not had any trouble with it.
Lisa B.
Moses Lake, WA
Another amazing product from Andalou's - the Age Defying line is perfect for my 52 yr old dry sensitive skin. Can't ever be without all of my creams, serums & lotions. Please try this - your skin will thank you with a hydrated healthy glow.
Kezia B.
Jenks, OK
All I can say is Wow! It is a super gentle cream and moisturizes without being greasy. It works wonders on my sensitive skin. My skin is loving this nighttime routine. I will gladly be buying this on a routine basis. It is natural and doesnt have all the harsh chemicals in it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...