Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream uploaded by JenAndalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream uploaded by Joslyn M.Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream uploaded by megan r.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. see more...

• What do you think of this product. Does it really... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this help with oily skin? How many recommended uses before r...1 Answers
  • I need a cream for the night time but I have very oily skin. Howe...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Frances A.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream, 1.7 Ounce more...
I think it’s A regular cream , doesn’t bring much to the vanity counter . I don’t think it doesn’t Moisturize enough . My skin is normal not dry nor oily . I would probably skip this cream and looks for something for hydrating .
Melanie D.
This works great at hydrating without causing breakouts. It's a little "heavy" feeling, but after a while it soaks in. I definitely recommend this if you have oily skin.
Alexandrea B.
Syracuse , NY
I apply this after a serum and before an oil. This stuff is great. It is thick enough for a night moisturizer and light enough not to make your face feel caked in. It smells delicious and It’s my go to
Angela D.
I just recently bought this. It was on sale at Ulta so figured it didn't have bad reviews and worth a shot for the price. I am pleasantly pleased. It is thick so a little goes a long way but it will leave your skin feeling hydrated. I have been using it for a week before bed. I haven't noticed much yet but face feels less dry and has taken off some uneveness in color. Overall so far I am very happy with this.
Lisa B.
Moses Lake, WA
Another amazing product from Andalou's - the Age Defying line is perfect for my 52 yr old dry sensitive skin. Can't ever be without all of my creams, serums & lotions. Please try this - your skin will thank you with a hydrated healthy glow.
Kezia B.
Jenks, OK
All I can say is Wow! It is a super gentle cream and moisturizes without being greasy. It works wonders on my sensitive skin. My skin is loving this nighttime routine. I will gladly be buying this on a routine basis. It is natural and doesnt have all the harsh chemicals in it.
Kelly M.
Amazing night cream, have nothing bad to say about it other than it can be to thick for summer days. But other than that I think I have found my holy grail. Has a very light scent that isn't overwhelming. Love it. Totally going to keep purchasing it.
Erika C.
I have only been using this product a couple of days but the difference in skin texture is amazing. It has a scent like chocolate and the creme is very light and not greasy. It's pretty pricey but a little goes a long way
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
Just in sheer smell alone it gets four stars from me! It smells like chocolate, People!!!! It did not break me out, and I have super sensitive skin. I woke up and my face felt soft. However, I noticed that the pores on my cheeks around my nose looked more noticeable. I will have to keep using it to determine if this cream is the cause. I have very dry skin, but my t-zone is a little less dry. I do not particularly normally have noticeable pores, so I will have to see if after continued used it this makes my pores more noticeable???
Kelly W.
Wow! Finally, a night cream that doesn't destroy my super sensitive skin! It is very safe- received a score of 1 on EWG! That is amazing for a night cream! They usually contain so many harsh and dangerous chemicals. It has a light, delicious scent. It gives your skin a nice healthy glow. You can feel you skin is firmer but not in that dried out kind of way. I have notice less redness and my imperfections are fading. I think it will only continue to get better with time and as I add more Andalou products to my regime. They are wonderful!
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
Hi! I have been using Andalou's 1000 Roses night cream and although it works fine I'm not as thrilled with the overall results as it leave my skin feeling a bit dry over time and not plump as it is when I use Clarins. I was hoping to use Andalou's as I want to use a cruelty free product. Is this a good night cream from them?
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I need a cream for the night time but I have very oily skin. However I want to start taking care of my skin to prevent wrinkles. Would this cream be any good? Would it make my skin oily?
Ali E.
Does this help with oily skin? How many recommended uses before results?
Tammy T.
Ste sophie, Quebec
What do you think of this product. Does it really repair damaged hair that has split ends breakage.