Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream uploaded by megan r.Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream uploaded by Joslyn M.Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream uploaded by Jen

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. see more...

• What do you think of this product. Does it really... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this help with oily skin? How many recommended uses before r...1 Answers
  • I need a cream for the night time but I have very oily skin. Howe...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
Just in sheer smell alone it gets four stars from me! It smells like chocolate, People!!!! It did not break me out, and I have super sensitive skin. I woke up and my face felt soft. However, I noticed that the pores on my cheeks around my nose looked more noticeable. I will have to keep using it to determine if this cream is the cause. I have very dry skin, but my t-zone is a little less dry. I do not particularly normally have noticeable pores, so I will have to see if after continued used it this makes my pores more noticeable???
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
First, I’d like to start by saying that I love how the ingredients in this product don’t include anything terribly disgusting, and that it is cruelty free. The formula itself is a white cream, and it is thick but not heavy. There isn’t much in the way of a scent, which is nice for a night cream. After application, my skin definitely does feel moisturized and this doesn’t leave a greasy feeling at all.
Autumn M.
I have dry skin with some pigmentation issues. This cream is amazing! I wake up and my skin looks refreshed and plump. Iwould call this a Holy Grail night cream. I love that it uses plant stem cell technology, I feel like it really elevates the effectiveness of the products. I have purchased this product several time from Sprouts and Whole Foods. It is fairly affordable, especially for the quality.
Charlotte I.
Just received this night cream in a Target Beauty Box. I was excited to try this as it is listed as NonGMO project verified, cruelty free, vegan certified, & gluten free verified! It is also hypoallergenic which I need as my face can be susceptible to rash if any weird substance comes in contact.
Absolutely love this cream!
Michele M.
I love this product. To begin with, the smell is amazing and the product lasts a long time. I originally got a sample in the Target beauty box and bought a full size as a result. I personally think it is a great value, but my only complaint is that I wish it was in a tube over a jar for sanitation purposes.
megan r.
Berlin, MD
I don't normally use night Creams but I got this in targets beauty box this month and love it! It has an amazing scent, like chocolate and goes on so smooth! Since using it my skin feels amazing! I will definitely be buying the full size product!
Samantha C.
This is my go to night time cream to help my dry, sensitive skin revamp itself through out the night! I wake up and my skin feels much better than it did the night before. The price is not bad for how much you get, a little goes a long way!
Hana B.
I absolutely love this product! It is the best for right before bed. I purchased it on Amazon. I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all! Well worth the price & I definitely recommend it to others!
BRENDA B.
CALEDONIA, MS
This is a great night cream. It smells good enough to eat. I had a hard time finding it, but finally found it at ULTA. It came with a free sample of a cocoa based facial mask.
Angela D.
I just recently bought this. It was on sale at Ulta so figured it didn't have bad reviews and worth a shot for the price. I am pleasantly pleased. It is thick so a little goes a long way but it will leave your skin feeling hydrated. I have been using it for a week before bed. I haven't noticed much yet but face feels less dry and has taken off some uneveness in color. Overall so far I am very happy with this.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
Hi! I have been using Andalou's 1000 Roses night cream and although it works fine I'm not as thrilled with the overall results as it leave my skin feeling a bit dry over time and not plump as it is when I use Clarins. I was hoping to use Andalou's as I want to use a cruelty free product. Is this a good night cream from them?
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I need a cream for the night time but I have very oily skin. However I want to start taking care of my skin to prevent wrinkles. Would this cream be any good? Would it make my skin oily?
Ali E.
Does this help with oily skin? How many recommended uses before results?
Tammy T.
Ste sophie, Quebec
What do you think of this product. Does it really repair damaged hair that has split ends breakage.