BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. see more...

Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream
  • "Wow! Finally, a night cream that doesn't destroy my super sensitive skin! It is very safe- received a score of 1 on EWG! That is amazing for a night cream! They usually contain so many harsh and dangerous chemicals. It has a light, delicious scent. It gives your skin a nice healthy glow. You can feel you skin is firmer but not in that dried out kind of way. I have notice less redness and my imperfections are fading. I think it will only continue to get better with time and as I add more Andalou products to my regime. They are wonderful!" in 6 reviews
  • "While I didn't notice a huge improvement in my skin I did like the choice of ingredients, and it was very moisturizing. A little goes a long way as well, which is nice. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this but I did enjoy it! " in 3 reviews
Deanna C.
North Charleston
Review for: Other more...
My product came in a purple jar just to clarify. The picture available for this product only shows a green jar, but the name of the product is the same. Anyways, I absolutely love this stuff. Even though it’s for dry skin types, I find that even I can use it as an oily skin and it not be too heavy. It’s very nourishing and has a nice Cocoa butter scent in my opinion. I love that this product (if not all A.N.’s products) contain no silicones because they tend to break me out. It’s extremely difficult finding cosmetic products that have no silicones also. I have yet to try any Andalou Naturals products that I don’t end up liking. They’re an amazing brand judging from the multiple things I’ve tried from them.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Review for: Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream, 1.7 Ounce more...
This cream is alright. I do like the brand but not my favorite. I tried it to try something different & to see if the ingredients work for my face. I didn't rlly see a difference with it. It's also not strong enough for winter or if you're dry. For summer it's enough. Probably wouldn't buy this one again.
Lauren C.
Austin
I have oily and acne-prone skin and I love this product! It soaks into skin very nicely and doesn't leave any greasy residues. I feel that my skin texture has vastly improved since using this product, and I plan to buy it again in the future. I highly recommend this cream.
Maria A.
Charlotte
Review for: Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream, 1.7 Ounce, Andalou Naturals Resveratrol Q10 Night Repair Cream, 1.7 Ounce more...
I bought this on a whim. And OMG did this change my skin. It is so moisturizing. I have combo skin so i use this when i dry and i love it!! Have bought 3 already and i love them. It would be great if it came in a bigger jar. But cant complain will still repurchase.
Frances A.
Charlotte, NC
I think it’s A regular cream , doesn’t bring much to the vanity counter . I don’t think it doesn’t Moisturize enough . My skin is normal not dry nor oily . I would probably skip this cream and looks for something for hydrating .
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I used a sample of this night cream and I like it so much I plan on buying the full size of this night cream. I really like the gentleness of these products against my sensitive skin. And each time I add another Andalou Natural product it my skin care regime I am so happy with the results.
Crystal b.
Grand Ronde, OR
After using this product for only a week I noticed such a difference in my skin. It was moisturized, smooth, reduced redness and was improving my texture. I can’t wait to see the improvements as I use this long term.
Mylee S.
Edinburg, PA
This cream feels heavenly on the face. It’s my first time using it and it keeps my face looking great. The packaging is so earthy looking I love it. It’s gentle on the skin and you only need a few dabs on the skin.
Melanie D.
This works great at hydrating without causing breakouts. It's a little "heavy" feeling, but after a while it soaks in. I definitely recommend this if you have oily skin.
Angela D.
I just recently bought this. It was on sale at Ulta so figured it didn't have bad reviews and worth a shot for the price. I am pleasantly pleased. It is thick so a little goes a long way but it will leave your skin feeling hydrated. I have been using it for a week before bed. I haven't noticed much yet but face feels less dry and has taken off some uneveness in color. Overall so far I am very happy with this.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
Hi! I have been using Andalou's 1000 Roses night cream and although it works fine I'm not as thrilled with the overall results as it leave my skin feeling a bit dry over time and not plump as it is when I use Clarins. I was hoping to use Andalou's as I want to use a cruelty free product. Is this a good night cream from them?
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I need a cream for the night time but I have very oily skin. However I want to start taking care of my skin to prevent wrinkles. Would this cream be any good? Would it make my skin oily?
Ali E.
Does this help with oily skin? How many recommended uses before results?
Tammy T.
Ste sophie, Quebec
What do you think of this product. Does it really repair damaged hair that has split ends breakage.

Amazon