BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Brightening - Targets Normal & Combination Skin Types. 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredient Content. Verified Gluten Free. 100% Non-GMO Ingredients. No Phenoxyethanol or Parabens. No Sulfates or Phthalates. Vegan, Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. Fruit Stem Cell Complex, Vitamin C, and purple carrots, mega-rich in anthocyanin antioxidants, effectively defend against UV damage, hyperpigmentation, and premature aging by activating cellular renewal, and boosting collagen and elastin for even tone, firmer texture,. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Katlyn
Tampa
Light weight night cream that is great for oily skin. The packaging is simple but I don't like how it can be unsanitary. It was on clearance at Ulta for $13 originally $25. I've only used it a few nights but so far so good.
Katrina L.
Delray Beach, FL
Current favorite night cream. Smells great, and it does what it claims. Helped brighten my skin, keeps my skin nice and moisturized til the morning, and helps even up my skin tone! I have normal skin and this works wonderfully. Worth every penny
magali p.
Vista, CA
1st started using this product while working at cvs. Many of the customers told me it made their skin feel so soft, and let me tell you, that after working the register my hands would get dry, I would aply a small amount aND my hands felt great
Jaime H.
Woodland , Ca
I've been using this for the past few months and I love it. I use it along with the day cream and I have seen good results. My skin is brighter and clearer and it keeps my skin hydrated through the night. Wonderful scent too!
veronica c.
Ben Lomond, CA
I've only used this for a couple weeks. But my face has been glowing. Just out some on at night when you go to sleep!
Tat T.
Avenel, NJ
I received a sample of this in the mail and I just love it! My hair feels so soft and still in place!
Carly-Ann R.
New Westminster , BC
I received a sample of this with another of my regular products. As an Andalou devotee, I was keen to try it and I wasn't disappointed. The texture is a little thicker than the night creams I've used in the past, but I found it lovely on my skin. I've switched to this night cream permanently now.
Caitie A.
Toronto, ON
A great nighttime moisturizer! A little goes a long way and I really do find my skin looks brighter - and overall just better - the next morning after using this moisturizer. Smells like grape juice, which I didn't love at first, but it's grown on me over time.