Andalou Naturals Probiotic + C Renewal Cream uploaded by Becca H.Andalou Naturals Probiotic + C Renewal Cream uploaded by Michelle S.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Brightening. Fruit stem cell science. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH Balances & Hypo-Allergenic. Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. 72% certified organic ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Brightening results. Renew skin vitality. see more...

Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! I got it at ulta I was in need of a new moisturizer I've tried so many in obsessed with skin care products. This one does really well on my sensitive skin. It smells amazing! It sinks in really well and a little goes a long way so the jar will last a while.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
I bought a sample size at marshalls recently after I heard great things from a coworker and this stuff is amazing!! It's very hydrating without feeling greasy and my skin really is brighter! This is not for those who are sensitive to scent however because it does have a strong orange creamsicle smell but I love it! This is actually comparable to Sunday rileys CEO cream in my opinion.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great moisturizer! Sinks into the skin really well without leaving your face feeling oily. I've only been using it for a few days so I don't know if it lightens hyper pigmentation, but I have high hopes! Smells amazing too!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Lynchburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only have a sample of this and I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing as if been finding it hard to find face creams that smell good at all. I could tell how much brighter and smoother my skin looked after one night.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ahhh... the smell of citrus! This is a nice cream for my mature, dry hyperpigmentation skin. I've noticed that using these products helps my skin feel less dry, and look younger.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Parker, CO
I did not notice a significant difference when using this product (I used it in conjunction with the toner). It maybe made my skin a bit brighter but it was not moisturizing enough for my skin. It just didn't do enough for me to make me want to buy it again. I think there are better, more hydrating formulas for the money (Derma E). It is a lightweight formula and not greasy at all. You can definitely wear it under make up. It does smell citrusy but did not irritate my skin at all. There is no SPF in it.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for an evening or day cream leaves skin soft natural feeling and has a slight citrus smell which is great in the morning
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love smell of this first of all. It's very orangey. It's thick and nourishing. I use just a dab on my eyes to prevent lines.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Great product. My skin definitely appears brighter. I did however have a break out and get tiny white heads when I first used it but they cleared up very quickly and once that subsided my face was glowy. Moisturizing without being greasy. Have already repurchased.
Kateri B.
Kateri B.
I use this cream over the brightening serum. This is my go to at night routine. I would definitely recommend this product. I find it a little too moisturizing under makeup during the day for me but it hydrates so well overnight you can use a lighter formula during the day. The consistency is not thick or heavy at all. I just find my skin gets oily in the t zone during the day so I try to avoid adding moisture during the day. I have an oily t zone but dry cheeks. Hmmmm maybe I will try it just on my cheeks during the day. Anyhow, great product!
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone have any great results?