Andalou Naturals Probiotic + C Renewal Cream uploaded by Becca H.Andalou Naturals Probiotic + C Renewal Cream uploaded by Michelle S.Andalou Naturals Probiotic + C Renewal Cream uploaded by Denise T.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Brightening. Fruit stem cell science. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH Balances & Hypo-Allergenic. Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. 72% certified organic ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Brightening results. Renew skin vitality. see more...

Kristin W.
Happen to stop by this cream at my local tjmaxx, bought it, & fell in love. I love this on my skin. Used the first bottle real quick. I have lots of different products to use & this one I didn't get bored with when starting to run low. Used it until it was all gone. Didn't have that feeling where wanted to hurry & finish just so I can use the next thing. Haven't bought it at full price again yet but I totally would! Got it for a bargain price of under $10 when I think it cost about $20-$25 retail at the normal stores it's sold at but I would purchase it at full price if in need of a moisturizer. Made my skin look so nice. Hydrated, bright, glowy, soft.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I recieved two samples of this product in my January daily goodie box. The cream starts off feeling heavy but, absorbs into the skin quickly. It has a pleasant citrus smell that reminds me of dreamsicle. This cream kept my skin hydrated all day with no irritation. I plan on buying the full size prodcut.
Amber D.
Lynchburg, VA
I only have a sample of this and I absolutely love it! The smell is amazing as if been finding it hard to find face creams that smell good at all. I could tell how much brighter and smoother my skin looked after one night.
Amy H.
Washington, DC
The amount of fragrance in this product is very off-putting. It's very sweet and citrus-y smelling so it's not offensive but I prefer face products that have little to no scent. I haven't seen any brightening effects and have been using it for 4 weeks continuously. It's not moisturizing enough for my combo skin at night in the winter but it works well as a daytime moisturizer. At this point, I'm just trying to use it up. I'd much rather invest the money in something less scented like Cerave.
Maggie B.
Love it! I got it at ulta I was in need of a new moisturizer I've tried so many in obsessed with skin care products. This one does really well on my sensitive skin. It smells amazing! It sinks in really well and a little goes a long way so the jar will last a while.
Rachelle M.
I bought a sample size at marshalls recently after I heard great things from a coworker and this stuff is amazing!! It's very hydrating without feeling greasy and my skin really is brighter! This is not for those who are sensitive to scent however because it does have a strong orange creamsicle smell but I love it! This is actually comparable to Sunday rileys CEO cream in my opinion.
Lauren G.
elkhart, IN
Great moisturizer! Sinks into the skin really well without leaving your face feeling oily. I've only been using it for a few days so I don't know if it lightens hyper pigmentation, but I have high hopes! Smells amazing too!
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
Ahhh... the smell of citrus! This is a nice cream for my mature, dry hyperpigmentation skin. I've noticed that using these products helps my skin feel less dry, and look younger.
Kateri B.
I use this cream over the brightening serum. This is my go to at night routine. I would definitely recommend this product. I find it a little too moisturizing under makeup during the day for me but it hydrates so well overnight you can use a lighter formula during the day. The consistency is not thick or heavy at all. I just find my skin gets oily in the t zone during the day so I try to avoid adding moisture during the day. I have an oily t zone but dry cheeks. Hmmmm maybe I will try it just on my cheeks during the day. Anyhow, great product!
Michele B.
Parker, CO
I did not notice a significant difference when using this product (I used it in conjunction with the toner). It maybe made my skin a bit brighter but it was not moisturizing enough for my skin. It just didn't do enough for me to make me want to buy it again. I think there are better, more hydrating formulas for the money (Derma E). It is a lightweight formula and not greasy at all. You can definitely wear it under make up. It does smell citrusy but did not irritate my skin at all. There is no SPF in it.
Maggie B.
Anyone have any great results?