Andalou Naturals Oil-Free Moisturizer uploaded by Arianda G.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Mattifying. Fruit stem cell science. Renew - repair - regenerate. Made naturally without sulfates, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes and fragrances, GMO, or paraben preservatives. Verified gluten free. Vegetarian & cruelty free. pH balanced & hypo-allgernic Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible mattifying results. renew skin vitality. repa. see more...

Bethany C.
This moisturizer is AMAZING! I have oily skin but this does not aggravate or break me out and keeps my skin nice, soft and glowing.
The price is great and I will continue to order this off of the main Andalou site.
Melanie D.
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. I have somewhat oily skin and most moisturizers leave me feeling greasy -- not this one. It soaks in very well and leaves my skin very soft and silky. Definitely buying again!
Arianda G.
Mansfield, TX
I have so many of these there really great products ,it's the only one I use for when I need a good moisturizer it leaves my face super soft and it smells good .
Edward S.
Gilroy, CA
I got this stuff from Walmart a few days ago and so far it seems to be one of the best facial moisturizers I've seen in quite some time. Its oil free which I love and there's literally no shine
Amina K.
Even though it’s really expensive it’s the best one out there it’s oil free so it doesn’t clog pores and is really light and feels amazing on skin!
Rachel C.
Boone, NC
I have oily skin in the summer and combination skin in winter and this moisturizer has the right ingredients for a perfect balance of hydration.