Andalou Naturals Oil Control Beauty Balm Un-Tinted SPF 30 uploaded by Grace H.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Clarifying – Targets Active & Oily Skin Types. 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredient Content. Verified Gluten Free. 100% Non-GMO Ingredients. No Phenoxyethanol or Parabens. No Sulfates or Phthalates. Vegan, Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. Fruit Stem Cell and BioActive 8 Berry Complex defend against key aging factors in this 3 in 1 beauty balm for over-active skin types, providing superfruit antioxidants, hydration and oil-control, with broad spectrum sun protection. Un-Tinted formula to wear alone or un. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Grace H.
Grace H.
Rochester, MN
Not the best oil controlling primer I've ever used, but it definitely did keep my oils at Bay for the first 5 hours or so of the day. My makeup still blended on top of it well.
Haley P.
Haley P.
Pretty good all-natural primer. I have a very oily t-zone, so it is a struggle to find natural products that will help combat that issue. While this isn't a miracle product for keeping shine down, it does provide a great amount of SPF throughout the day. I also have large pores and this product fills them in pretty well.
Alison N.
Alison N.
I was looking for a moisturizer or bb cream with at least spf 30, and stumbled upon this! Definitely a plus that it's all natural! I find I just need to apply it a little earlier in my routine (after my shower) to let it absorb before I apply my makeup. Otherwise I love it!
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Evansville, WY
This product is amazing for combination skin that's dry but also has shiny spots that develop over the course of the day. I love that it's SPF 30 & natural, a bonus is the lovely scent. It's not overpowering & smells just right. I highly recommend this for anyone who develops shine over the day but also wants a natural product that also moisturizes & protects the skin from the sun.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Maple Ridge, BC
This product contains dimethicone (silicone), which is like applying a sheet of rubber to your face, holding all your sweat and dead skin cells against and in your pores. So no wonder I actually GOT acne after wearing it. It also made me face burn in the heat and left my skin greasy. No oil control whatsoever.
Kimberlee M.
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
I stumbled on this at TJ Maxx. I love that it's all natural, has SPF, and is untinted. It smells really nice. My face does not get oily with this product and I have acne prone skin. I will definitely look into their other products!