Andalou Naturals Moisture Rich Styling Cream uploaded by Jackie H.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Soft Smooth Hold. Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™ Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science improves hair follicle longevity and vitality for healthy hair from root to tip. Soft flexible styling with improved texture and manageability. Conditions and restores damaged, dehydrated strands, controls static and shields against humidity, frizz and flyaways. Color safe style for straight or curly hair. . see more...

• How's this cream? Is it any good? How's the texture?1 Answers
  • Here for the badges that's all2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Having super curly hair that has a tendency to be frizzy, styling creams are a definite go-to for me. I discovered this Andalou styling cream a few years ago and have been using it ever since! It's not too heavy in my hair, but provides control of the frizziness and allows my hair to still remain light and bouncy. And the smell is just wonderful! This product was the start to my love for Andalou products!
Becka S.
Becka S.
Phoenix, AZ
Super smooth and doesn't make you hair heavy and greasy. Love the smell on it. My only complaint is that I have curly hair and it sometimes make my curls stick to each other so throughout the day my hair is making dreads! Love using it when I have my hair up or when I straighten it!
Becca G.
Becca G.
Notre dame
Very very moistorizing for hair. love the weightless feeling in hair best product
Florence W.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this creme. I picked it up from my local tj maxx it made my curls pop and it's super moisturizing. I appreciate the natural ingredients and no harsh silicone in my product and this is a staple in my regimen.
Karlie R.
Karlie R.
Jackson, MS
This styling gel I got on sale and I loved it. It's all natural and doesn't weigh down my hair. The "gel" is white and has an amazing scent. You only need a little to put on your hair. It's more for heat protection and shine!
Charlotte B.
Charlotte B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
After reading Not Just A Pretty Face, I purged my bathroom of all non-natural products, and this was the first and only new styling cream I have tried. Why? Because it works wonderfully. It smells great, is loaded with healthy ingredients, and lasts a long, long time. It leaves my hair gently styled and gives great hold for a non-hairspray item. Highly recommended.
fabiola z.
fabiola z.
Tapachula, Chiapas México
Se ve que este gel o crema sirve muchísimo en la piel. En particular para cualquier tipo de necesidad que se tenga. Tiene buena pinta.
Cecilia Q.
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
Here for the badges that's all
Dhanisha P.
Dhanisha P.
Vancouver, BC
How's this cream? Is it any good? How's the texture?