Andalou Naturals Moisture Rich Shampoo uploaded by Kelly W.Andalou Naturals Moisture Rich Shampoo uploaded by Rachel A.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Benefits Dry, Curly, Textured Hair. Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™. 71% Certified Organic Ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science improves hair follicle longevity and vitality for healthy hair form root to tip. Sweet orange revitalized follicles and healthy circulation. Omega rich Argan oil deeply penetrates each strand, repairing and restoring moisture, elasticity and strength, minimizing split ends and frizz with amazing luster and shine. see more...

• Does this shampoo have sulfates in it?3 Answers
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
CHICAGO, IL
Such a pleasant surprise! I used Living Proof products (switched between the PHD line and No Frizz line) since I am completely silicone free in personal care products. However, my hair was getting more and more tangled and dry. Since I'm trying to move towards more natural products in general, I purchased this at Target on a whim. It lathers nicely, despite not having sulfates, and smells like a creamsicle. I also used the matching conditioner and leave in conditioner, and my hair felt soft and silky without ANY silicones, which is a rare occurence! Plus, this is much more affordable than Living Proof. Highly recommend!
shri v.
shri v.
Bordentown, NJ
Andalou is perfect because its gentle and soft to overworked and cracking hair. After one use its scent is lingering and my hair feels so much softer and bouncy without harsh chemical ingredients that damage hair.
Jayna M.
Jayna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells very nice. I like the Andalou products. I pick them up at my local co-op. My hair feels less weighed down but still moisturized.
Cari C.
Cari C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
When our old shampoo got too expensive I headed down to Natural Grocers to try and find a replacement. I decided to try Andalou Argan & Sweet Orange on a whim and fell in love. When you're lathering up, it smells just like caramel! It provides such an enjoyable, soothing experience but I'm sad to say the smell doesn't really last in my hair the same way. Since I started using it my hair has felt cleaner and my natural just-barely-curls have been really well defined.
Maeve G.
Maeve G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo saved my hair. I had very aggressive seborrheic dermatitis and saw someone say this helped their and lo and behold it worked for me. I love the smell, I love how it makes my hair look, and I love that it's all natural. I've been using this for a year.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Aurora, CO
Never have I ever had a shampoo that actually defined my curls without weighing them down. A shampoonis usually too heavy or too light, and makes my hair frizzy and poofy. The argan oil in this shampoo balances the moisture in your hair and scalp and the shampoo itself removes buildup and contains lots of natural ingredients to help nourish the hair and scalp.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
I wish so much this shampoo worked for my type of hair! I refuse to give it less than 5 stars, because I believe this shampoo does exactly as advertised. It revitalizes follicles for sure. I was growing new hair that I didn't know was missing! It smells wonderful! It provides a great deal of moisture and lathers very well. I just don't think it is designed for my fine hair that tends to be oily. The description clearly states for "dry, curly and treated hair". My hair does not fall into any of those categories so I feel confident that I bought the wrong shampoo for my hair. My mistake, not the company's. Also, it is working great for my husband who has thinning hair. He is seeing some new hair growth! Andalou Naturals makes fantastic, natural and safe products!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite shampoo! It smells like a Creamsicle, the ingredients are amazing, it lathers really well, it hydrates my hair without weighing it down, it makes my hair super soft and shiny... What else could a girl ask for?! Definitely recommend
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
North Augusta, SC
For my fine, thin hair, this product actually did not weigh it down! It has a very pleasant smell and I love that it lathers up. For what it does, the price isn't too bad either.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and the matching conditioner. Andalou makes great products. My hair always feels very clean but not dry after using this. The scent is incredible like orange candy. I've bought it more than once!
Javier P.
Javier P.
Doral, FL
Does this shampoo have sulfates in it?