Andalou Naturals Moisture Rich Conditioner uploaded by Sydney R.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Benefits Dry, Curly, Textured Hair. Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™. 73% Certified Organic Ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science improves hair follicle longevity and vitality for healthy hair from root to tip. Sweet orange revitalizes follicles and healthy circulation. Omega rich Argan oil deeply penetrates each strand, repairing and restoring moisture, elasticity and strength, minimizing split ends and frizz with amazing luster shine. see more...

• What are some retailers that carry this conditioner in the States?1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I am currently using the Argon Oil and Shea conditioner and I really like it! I have a lot of hair and it gets tangled really easily and this seems to really help. It leaves my hair shiny and soft! I really like the smell of this conditioner since it is not overpowering. I would definitely try other scents from the Andalou line! :)
Sydney R.
Woodstock, GA
This stuff is amazing. I have very dry hair, and it works so well to keep me moisturized without making my hair oily. It's color safe and literally smells like orange sherbet, which is amazing. It's not terribly pricey and lasts a while.
Lia D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite conditioner! I have bought this, along with the shampoo, more than a handful of times and I love it! It always leaves my hair feeling super silly and soft. I heat style my hair very often and this helps to keep it strong and healthy.
Jennifer B.
Eighty Four, PA
I love this conditioner. It has real ingredients that are actually good for hair first! Things like aloe juice and glycerin to moisturize hair. It is nourishing without weighing hair down with buildup.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I love this shampoo !!! My hair is halfway down my back and when I use this shampoo and conditioner my hair brushes out so easily and I don't even need to put a leave in product in it! I highly recommend the shampoo and conditioner duo!
Shagufta H.
I bought this at T.J. Maxx and loved how it made my hair look shiny. I don't have curly hair, but I appreciate that the brand uses safe and natural ingredients. I wish I could find this again--I guess I will wait.
Michelle S.
Love this Conditioner. Moisturizes my fine long hair and makes it shiny without weighing it down our making it greasy. great slip and easy to detangle hair. Wonderful scent as well.
Christy P.
I used my friend's Andalou shampoo/conditioner and loved it, accidentally got the orange/citrus one day at the store and fell more in love with this product!! I love the aroma of fresh oranges and the natural product that makes my hair shiny and healthy-looking.
Alice R.
I honestly don't like these conditioners because it doesn't make your hair soft. my hair feels all icky after using this product!!
Nur B.
This line has an amazing scent and I love to use it all year long. It doesn't cause dandruff either so I recommend it
Shagufta H.
What are some retailers that carry this conditioner in the States?