MakeupAndalou Naturals
Meyer Lemon Creamy Cleanser

Andalou Naturals Meyer Lemon Creamy Cleanser

by Andalou Naturals

Brightening. Fruit stem cell science. Renew - Repair - Regenerate. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH Balances & Hypo-Allergenic. Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. 72% certified organic ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Brightening results.

Does it emulsify?
How long does this specific product take to see results ?
Do you find this cleanser to be drying at all?
Start your review of Andalou Naturals Meyer Lemon Creamy Cleanser!
Product Highlights
I have combination, sensitive and acne prone skin.in reviews
I've never used anything like this and I love it.in reviews
Brittany H.
I have sensitive skin and I often get blemishes and this cleanser is amazing. It smells fantastic and it's so creamy and soft. It takes off makeup easily and just a little bit goes a long way. One of my all time favorite skin-care products.
C B.
So far so good. This isn't really a cream cleanser, more like a creamy gel. I don't like the smell, it sort of smells like kitchen cleaner to me but it's not strong so I can deal. It's not drying even though it's more gel than cream so that's a plus. I think it's probably better for spring/summer but overall I like it. My skin feels clean and bright after use.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY
I found this at tjmax while searching for a. Re eye makeup remover. Bought this bc it says it can be used as a makeup remover as well as a conditioner for your eyelashes and eyebrows ! So Why the heck not ! Let me say I'm so head over heels for this product ! It's so amazing!
Taylor M.
I love this for the brightening aspect! It does wonders brightening my pale complexion when used day and night, however, it does leave my skin feeling dry and that's probably because I have normal/dry skin.
Autumn M.
I have dry skin with some pigmentation issues. This cleanser is amazing! It really does brighten and even out skin tone. I love that it uses plant stem cell technology, I feel like it really elevates the effectiveness of the products. I have purchased this product several time from Sprouts and Whole Foods. It is fairly affordable, especially for the quality.
Brittany D.
Medford, MA
Great cleanser in good sized bottle. Pump handle makes application less messy than usual squeeze bottles. Not great for removing makeup, and can leave skin quite oily if used to remove makeup. Doesn't lather at all. Overall, still a great cleanser for morning, when you don't want to over-dry your skin before applying your foundation. Great for men.
Em K.
This is an awesome cleanser for sensitive skin. I would use it as a second step, after removing makeup. Makes my skin feel fresh, not tight or dry. I also love how it smells! I recommend this cleanser for people who have sensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Andalou is an organic brand that I have grown to appreciate. I purchased this cleanser at my local grocery store. My skin is combination and I usually only use products for oily skin. I couldn't pass up this item on sale to give it a try. It seems wonderful. I keep it in the shower and I find it to be an effective morning cleanser.
Kelly W.
I love this cleanser! The smell is so nice (lemon and honey smells even better than you imagine). It cleans my face extremely well, and I have a wonderful glow after using it. My skin is hydrated and not dry. This is so perfect if you have super sensitive skin like me. Best of all, it scores a 2 in the EWG Skin Deep database so it is safe to use as well.
Giedre L.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I really enjoy using this. I have combination, sensitive and acne prone skin. This cleanser is very light, yet removes all of my makeup. It does not dry my skin out at all. I also only have to use a small pea sized amount so the bottle lasts forever. And the price is good too.