BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Brightening. Fruit stem cell science. Renew - Repair - Regenerate. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH Balances & Hypo-Allergenic. Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. 72% certified organic ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible Brightening results.

• "I've never used anything like this and I love it." in 1 review
  • "I have combination, sensitive and acne prone skin." in 1 review
alexandria j.
My go to face wash in the summer because I feel it diminishes any havoc that the sun may have caused on my face. Use as a 2nd step in a double cleanse if you have a lot of makeup on..
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I found this at tjmax while searching for a. Re eye makeup remover. Bought this bc it says it can be used as a makeup remover as well as a conditioner for your eyelashes and eyebrows ! So
Why the heck not ! Let me say I'm so head over heels for this product ! It's so amazing!
Brittany H.
I have sensitive skin and I often get blemishes and this cleanser is amazing. It smells fantastic and it's so creamy and soft. It takes off makeup easily and just a little bit goes a long way. One of my all time favorite skin-care products.
Kelly W.
I love this cleanser! The smell is so nice (lemon and honey smells even better than you imagine). It cleans my face extremely well, and I have a wonderful glow after using it. My skin is hydrated and not dry. This is so perfect if you have super sensitive skin like me. Best of all, it scores a 2 in the EWG Skin Deep database so it is safe to use as well.
Brittany D.
Medford, MA
Great cleanser in good sized bottle. Pump handle makes application less messy than usual squeeze bottles. Not great for removing makeup, and can leave skin quite oily if used to remove makeup. Doesn't lather at all. Overall, still a great cleanser for morning, when you don't want to over-dry your skin before applying your foundation. Great for men.
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Andalou is an organic brand that I have grown to appreciate. I purchased this cleanser at my local grocery store. My skin is combination and I usually only use products for oily skin. I couldn't pass up this item on sale to give it a try. It seems wonderful. I keep it in the shower and I find it to be an effective morning cleanser.
Autumn M.
I have dry skin with some pigmentation issues. This cleanser is amazing! It really does brighten and even out skin tone. I love that it uses plant stem cell technology, I feel like it really elevates the effectiveness of the products. I have purchased this product several time from Sprouts and Whole Foods. It is fairly affordable, especially for the quality.
Taylor M.
I love this for the brightening aspect! It does wonders brightening my pale complexion when used day and night, however, it does leave my skin feeling dry and that's probably because I have normal/dry skin.
Maureen  M.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice cleanser but it doesn't wow me. I use this in conjunction with a couple other Andalou Naturals cleansers. It smells good and makes my face feel clean. But I don't like that it doesn't suds up. I also think I have to use a lot to get a good clean. It's ok but I won't repurchase.
Jaime H.
Woodland , Ca
This stuff is awesome! I wear makeup and it's hard to find a cleanser, let alone a natural one that doesn't strip my skin and make it feel tight and itchy. This product removes my makeup and keeps my skin looking glowy and hydrated. I've never used anything like this and I love it. I use it along with the day and night cream and the results are good. Smells lovely too!
C B.
Do you find this cleanser to be drying at all?
Emerald S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
How does this compare with the Emminence Organics creamy lemon cleanser? I love how that one cleans well without leaving any sort of film on the skin.

back