BeautyFaceFacial SkincareAndalou Naturals
luminous eye serum, 06 fluid ounce

andalou naturals luminous eye serum, 0.6 fluid ounce

by Andalou Naturals

andalou naturals embodies beauty in action. we infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of andalou naturals luminous eye serum, 0.6 fluid ounce!
Megan G.
Strongsville, OH
Purchased at: Vitamin Shoppe
TBD on this for working long term but I bought this because I needed something for my dry under eyes and this definitely is doing the trick! As far as dark circles and wrinkles... only time with tell. I love the applicator, I love it’s a gel and absorbs quickly so it can be used under make up and isn’t heavy feeling. I CAN feel the tightening so that’s a plus!
Karitsa H.
Silver Spring, MD
So far so good. It’s very light, little to no scent, and feels fantastic. Can’t say anything about the results for wrinkles yet but it does seem to brighten
Casey M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like this serum and these natural ingredients are strong enough to lift under eyes with its brightening power. The only thing I would change is the applicator to dispense the product differently.
Ana W.
san diego
Andalou products are by far my favorite along with origins products . They are more affordable and yet very similar results . Highly recommend this line .
Amanda B.
New York
I’ve been using this for a couple months, not every day but at least every other day. I think my eyes do look less puffy and the dark circles are lighter. I think if I keep using it more regularly it will make more of a difference. The little tube has lasted quite a while. Smells good and feels nice on your face, gives a little cooling sensation.
Lauren V.
La Habra, CA
I have very very bad under eye bags and dark circles. After each use of this I can see them slightly brighter. As far as long term, I don't feel like I see a difference. But then again I hardly sleep. May have a different effect on others.
Zaeda M.
Little elm, TX
I am obsessed with alllllll the andalou products. I haven’t found one I don’t LOVE yet. I’m definitely a for lifer when it comes to them!
Miko P.
This is great. I can feel it tightening the skin around my eyes and my eye circles were virtually gone. Although as you start to get to the bottom of the tube, the product comes out really fast and its hard to get small amounts.
Bob M.
Well to be honest this has not brightened anything. It does nicely moisturize at least. Doesn’t irritate my eyes. Nothing much else to say about it.

Looking for your answer?