Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum uploaded by Dana B.Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum uploaded by Monet S.Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum uploaded by Alie F.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Brightening. Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™. 71% Certified Organic Ingredients. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH balanced & hypo-allergenic. Vegetarian & cruelty free Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blend. see more...

Mercedes V.
Chicago
You get a decent amount of the product in the tube which I liked. It lasted me for about 2/3 months of day/night application. This eye serum claims to brighten the eye area which I saw little of. It did, however, keep the under eye area moisturized for most of the day. Pros: lightweight, good size, fairly hydrating. Cons: doesn't really show results.
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
I just started using this, so I can't quite comment on its effectiveness yet. But it feels great. I have oily eyelids and normal undereye skin, do lots of eye creams are too rich and can make me break out around my eyes. No issues with this yet. It's a light, refreshing gel like cream that doesn't feel greasy afterwards.
Bethany C.
This is by far the nicest eye serum that I’ve ever used. It’s an excellent price and I will continue to buy and use it.
It is nice and soothing and makes my eye area feel wonderful.
Isabel D.
Kyle
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this every night under my eyes, and I believe it is doing its job. There has been less creasing when applying my concealer, and my under eyes appear to have more life to them.
Marley P.
I really like this eye serum! I'm young so I don't really have any wrinkles or fine lines to worry about, but prevention and establishing a good skincare routine is key! I do have dark circles and a little bit of puffiness, and this product definitely helps, although it doesn't completely get rid of it. I was drawn to this product because it's cruelty free and uses more natural ingredients, plus it isn't too expensive. I would recommend!
Dana B.
This is a fantastic everyday eye serum. The tube is great because you just squirt out a dab on your finger and use it for both eyes. It has a really nice cooling feeling so I love to apply it right after I wake up.
Deanna L.
San Diego, CA
I bought this looking for a great eye cream to put on before makeup to smooth the under eye area and crows feet. This does just that and feels the right amount of moisturizing. First few times I used it I felt a slight stinging on the eyes (perhaps the Vitamin C?) but after maybe 5 uses I dont feel any discomfort
Dorothea V.
I like the applicator because you don’t have to dip your fingers in it and risk contamination. I think it also helped to make my eye area brighter. Great to travel with in an overnight bag too!
Barbara D.
Requires a bit at the application but it seems to be working effectively after only 4 uses I see my dark circles are less pronounced. Not convinced it does anything for fine lines. Overall don’t think it did enough for dark circles
Jennifer M.
I'm new to the Andalou line of products, but I saw the great reviews and decided to add this eye serum and the fruit serum to my regular routine. I love how calming and light this feels around my eyes. I have slightly dry skin, combo in tzone. this serum absorbs very quickly, and I definitely still need to use my usual eye cream over it. I give it only 4 stars because it has almost not hydrating properties. but, I don't mind because I know I'm feeding my skin the good stuff and it adds almost zero time to my routine bc it absorbs in literally seconds. not sure about repurchasing yet, but so far, so good.