Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum

by Andalou Naturals

Brightening. Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™. 71% Certified Organic Ingredients. Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. pH balanced & hypo-allergenic. Vegetarian & cruelty free Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science renews skin at the cellular level, blend.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum!
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Not super hydrating and does not make undereye concealer go on smoother. However I do believe I feel a brightening and tightening effect while using it. I have been using it for a month now.
I really like this eye serum! I'm young so I don't really have any wrinkles or fine lines to worry about, but prevention and establishing a good skincare routine is key! I do have dark circles and a little bit of puffiness, and this product definitely helps, although it doesn't completely get rid of it. I was drawn to this product because it's cruelty free and uses more natural ingredients, plus it isn't too expensive. I would recommend!
Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum uploaded by Dana B.
This is a fantastic everyday eye serum. The tube is great because you just squirt out a dab on your finger and use it for both eyes. It has a really nice cooling feeling so I love to apply it right after I wake up.
Cortez, CO
This is by far the nicest eye serum that I’ve ever used. It’s an excellent price and I will continue to buy and use it. It is nice and soothing and makes my eye area feel wonderful.
Requires a bit at the application but it seems to be working effectively after only 4 uses I see my dark circles are less pronounced. Not convinced it does anything for fine lines. Overall don’t think it did enough for dark circles
I like the applicator because you don’t have to dip your fingers in it and risk contamination. I think it also helped to make my eye area brighter. Great to travel with in an overnight bag too!
I'm new to the Andalou line of products, but I saw the great reviews and decided to add this eye serum and the fruit serum to my regular routine. I love how calming and light this feels around my eyes. I have slightly dry skin, combo in tzone. this serum absorbs very quickly, and I definitely still need to use my usual eye cream over it. I give it only 4 stars because it has almost not hydrating properties. but, I don't mind because I know I'm feeding my skin the good stuff and it adds almost zero time to my routine bc it absorbs in literally seconds. not sure about repurchasing yet, but so far, so good.
Vancouver, WA
Great ingredients for a product like this. Not sure if I saw a huge difference. I may not have needed it as much as I thought and I wasn't always consistent with putting it on.
Branchland , WV
This product caused me to have yellowing under my eyes. While it did decrease the appearance of my under eye baggage (lol) I wouldn’t use it again due to the color it made my skin.
Kyle , TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this every night under my eyes, and I believe it is doing its job. There has been less creasing when applying my concealer, and my under eyes appear to have more life to them.

Looking for your answer?