Andalou Naturals Kombucha Enzyme Exfoliating Peel uploaded by Jordan B.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I got a chemical peel professionally done before but my skin reacted horribly to it. I have tried Andalou products before and was very hesitant on buying this one simply because of the word "peel" but I have tried it and ever since that, I fell in love.
Jash 🐙.
State College
This stuff TORE up my skin. I do have fairly sensitive skin but I do peels quite often. This brand is one of my favorites but this left my skin so red m, angry, and left me with a multitude of blemishes the following morning
Elizabeth S.
I really enjoyed this peel, but it is a bit harsh so I would only recommend it if you have skin that is really tough.
Marissa b.
This is great! I love this skincare peel! It leaves my skin feeling great after I use it