Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersAndalou Naturals
Kombucha Cleansing Gel, Citrus, 6 Ounce - Pack of 2

Andalou Naturals Kombucha Cleansing Gel, Citrus, 6 Ounce - Pack of 2

by Andalou Naturals

Gentle and non-drying, for a healthy complexion . Designed with regenerating fruit stem cell science for visible clarifying resluts . Citrus Kombucha, rich in skin friendly probiotics and aminos, replenishes beneficial microflora . Gently foams to whisk away excess oil, maintaining a healthy moisture barrier for clean, clear skin . Made naturally with certified organic, Non-GMO Project verified, and Fair Trade ingredients .

Gentle and non-drying, for a healthy complexion; Designed with regenerating fruit stem cell science for visible clarifying resluts; Citrus Kombucha, rich in skin friendly probiotics and aminos, replenishes beneficial microflora; Gently foams to whisk away excess oil, maintaining a healthy moisture barrier for clean, clear skin; Made naturally with certified organic, Non-GMO Project verified, and Fair Trade ingredients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Andalou Naturals Kombucha Cleansing Gel, Citrus, 6 Ounce - Pack of 2!
Aspen R.
Lincoln, NE
Andalou Naturals Kombucha Cleansing Gel, Citrus, 6 Ounce - Pack of 2 uploaded by Aspen R.
great product! works well to treat and prevent breakouts but a little too harsh for everyday use for me. I used it regularly for about four years but I have since moved to a slightly more gentle product.
Gentiana G.
Andalou Naturals Kombucha Cleansing Gel, Citrus, 6 Ounce - Pack of 2 uploaded by Gentiana G.
This has sulfates and dried out my skin. Has a lot of fragrances and just not suitable for normal-dry skin types. There’s way better cleansers for even cheaper
member-7cd5b2
I personally love this stuff, my only reason I give it a 4/5 though is that if you use it constantly your skin seems like it gets used to it and then it isn't as effective. So what I started to do is rotate between two washes, (same brand) I usually use their Rose Foam face wash for sensitive skin, and this works well. My skin always feel fresh and clean!😁
Zahra H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I have been using this for a few months and I can honestly say that it has truly helped my skin get clearer. I have hormonal acne, and I really do think this face wash is helping out a bit!
Shilpa J.
Madison, WI
I’ve been using this cleanser in the morning for about a month now and I really like it and have no complaints about it! I LOVE that it has a lock bc makes it easier for travel/avoid spill, lathers nice, love the scent, leaves me skin soft and hydrated. Packaging is cute & I love what this brand stands for!
Britnee W.
Kaysville
I love this stuff! My skin is very unpredictable and sensitive and this stuff has cleared my skin without being harsh.
Rebecca B.
Mayville, WI
I really enjoy this facial cleanser. It cleans my face without leaving it feeling dry or stripped. I really like the scent of this product.
Shauna D.
Fallbrook, CA
I’ve been using this facial cleansers for months and months and it made my skin look beautiful!!!! It cleared it up so well and I will always buy this. I have super sensitive skin and this cleanser helps me so well
Courtney M.
San Marcos, CA
This is light and refreshing, and I like that I can get it at Sprouts. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry and I like the clean ingredients list. I left off one star because it didn’t do anything spectacular for my skin, but overall a good cleanser!
Bri C.
Love it! I bought the starter kit for this brand as I had tried many brands that did not do anything for my acne prone skin. This really helped to clear my skin

Looking for your answer?