Andalou Naturals Kombucha Cleansing Gel uploaded by Sydney S.Andalou Naturals Kombucha Cleansing Gel uploaded by Svetlana M.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. see more...

• How does this product smell like?1 Answers
  • Tonights skin care regimen. What’s yours? Andalou Natural...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
This is an awesome cleanser. I have oily leaning combination skin and this cleanser works amazing for me. I like it because it foams nicely so you don’t need a lot. Im a huge fan of andalou naturals and this is my go to cleanser. I get it at my local food co-op. I highly recommend this product.
Bridget S.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this! It’s great for when you are breaking out or just need an extra clean feel. It foams up amazing and makes you feel very clean. I have repurchased this so many times. I don’t use it daily only because I don’t need to.
alexandria j.
Perfect for those days when your skin, (any skin type) needs a little extra cleansing without any stripping or drying. Ex: When you were sweating and/or working out. Also great for an everyday cleanser for oily or acne prone skin.
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
I really liked this at first, I found it refreshing in the mornings and cleans my skin but I am starting to find it very drying and avoid it in lieu of my cream cleansers. I was hoping the probiotics in kombucha would help my skin and my acne but I didn’t notice anything special and it is not enough to remove a full face of makeup in one wash if thats what you need.
Bethany C.
This is by far the best natural cleanser I’ve used, I use it twice a day and it’s not drying or yucky smelling.
As always, Andalou is a wonderful brand and I will continue to buy and use it.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
This is a wonderful cleanser! I have oily/combo skin that is prone to redness and hormonal breakouts. This cleanser lathers really well, feels great on the skin and does a great job at removing excess oils, makeup and dirt. It has a mild but pleasant smell and comes in a beautiful package with a convenient pump (instead of a tube like many cleansers). The packaging has been updated, as shown in my photo, from what the packaging is on the Influenster website. The new packaging is even more sleek and simple. Furthermore, this cleanser is pretty affordable and lasts quite a long time! It has no harsh ingredients and works well on sensitive skin too. I do highly recommend this to anyone with oily/combo skin like myself.
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
I like to use this face wash during the summer time when I have more combination skin. It helps correct and keep the oil producing Poor's at Bay. I prefer to use a face wash cloth or konjac sponge when washing my face with this product.
Be careful not to get the product in your eye, as it will slightly sting. I do notice that the face wash does not completely remove eye makeup, so I will use either a makeup wipe or eye makeup remover before washing my face.
The clarifying line of andalou Naturals is one of my favorites, and it is what I originally started to use when I first began to use the products.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
I love this cleansing gel. It has a light citrus scent and makes my face feel so refreshed and clean after using it. I usually use the lemon sugar scrub with it since the gel doesn't clean my blackheads very well. I love the combo and it always smells so good!'
Ca'Ge C.
This is by far the best cleanser I’ve used for my oily combo and acne prone skin.  When I actually use it 2x per day, I notice fewer breakouts.  I think it actually think it best works with my Clarisonic than just by itself. I also found their other clarifying products work great on my skin as well.  I love Andalou!
Arielle P.
Very rich lather, smells Amazing, kind of a sweet lemon scent. Has cleared up my breakouts on my face and chest in under 3 months, with the use of other products in this line. And it lasts a LONG time, I've had the same bottle for over 6 months and its only 2/3 gone. Andalou Naturals Cleansing Gel for Normal to Oily Skin
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
How does this product smell like?
Sydney S.
Irvine, CA
Tonights skin care regimen. What’s yours? Andalou Naturals Kombucha Cleansing GelThe Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning SolutionThe Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% in SqualaneThe Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% 1 oz/ 30 mLPacifica Dreamy Youth Day & Night Face Cream Have you used any of these products? What are your go to and favorite products for oily, acne prone skin and dealing with pitted and pigmented acne scars?