BY ANDALOU NATURALS

CLARIFYING Hydro Serum, enriched with Fruit Stem Cell Science, Willow Bark, and Coconut Water, instantly hydrates to calm, soothe, and nourish, cleans impurities and minimizes pores for a clear, healthy complexion. Andalou Naturals is the #1 Selling Natural Face Care Brand in the U.S. and the leader in advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science - a portfolio of nature's most potent bioactive for true age defying innovation in every single product. As the first 100% Non-GMO Project Verified beauty brand Andalou Naturals leads the way with label transparency. Our formulas garner results and genuine consumer love with face, body and hair care products that are simply good for you. The meaning of Andalou is 'Path of Light', and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. We Champion: Certified Organic, Fair-Trade, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free, Eco-Friendly, Vegetarian and Vegan ingredients and 100% Non-GMO Project Verified personal care. We Reject: GMO's, Sulfates, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Artificial Fragrances, Colors and Dyes, Triclosan and Paraben Preservatives. see more...

Carly C.
Carly C.
Arlington, VA
I really like this mask. I get it at my local Whole Foods. I just got into sheet masks, and although they look and feel a little strange, they work wonders. This one is really great because it does a good job of actually minimizing your pores as well as moisturizing your skin. My skin looks amazing the next day after using this!
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
A friend of mine try this and she said its really good..I wanna try this one day..hope this will work
Antigoni P.
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
I have this mask... I got it in a 2 pack from Whole Foods for $5.99- not bad for 2 masks. Unfortunately, this is where the positivity ends. The mask is SO WET that it started dripping down my body after application, and I had to rub the remaining serum (from the foil packet) up my arms my neck, my legs, etc... ridiculous! Another huge drawback... while it smelled good when I took it out and placed it on my face, afterwards there was a sulfurous aroma coming off of the mask... Lastly, it doesn't tingle, ''tis mask BURNS. I thought that it would subside after a moment or 2, but 2 minutes in, I had to take this thing off my face. I'm giving the other one away.
Lorena P.
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
This was the first sheet mask I used from this line. The sheet mask fit okay, I had to cut Open the Eyes a little bit more. The serum was all over the mask and a lot of excess in the package that I used on my neck & decollete after I use the mask. I noticed my skin was soft with a slight tackiness to it. I left the mask on for a total of 20 minutes although the face mask was not completely dry, I believe I could have left it on longer. The scent was light and the serum did not irritate the eyes.
Marie P.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
This was just okay. I have a small face and I feel this mask was too small. That NEVER happens. I couldn't get the mask to stick to my face very well even after trying to smooth it out for a few minutes. It also started to drip from the bottom of my chin due to the fact that it wouldn't stay in place. My skin did look good after but I didn't even keep in on long enough to really notice results.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Mcallen, TX
Love these masks. Bought it at my local Sprouts. both the blue and the pink. I already use a lot of this line so I knew I would like it. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does kind of burn/sting while you're wearing it. It's not unbearable, and feels great once you take it off, but it's not as comfy as I'd hope during the process. But my pores look better, and my skin feels great!
Florence W.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Love this mask. I use this every three days in my 10 step routine. I about a while case for 20 at my local target they were clearence. I feel like I have a golden ticket because its so hydrating especially this winter.
Yecenia R.
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product makes my skin feel fresh, healthier, hydrated, and smooth. A product really easy to use making your skin feel amazing.😃
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
this is my first experience with this brand, not too sure where i stand. it's an all natural, eco friendly, cruelty free product which is a plus and it smells really nice but it did start to burn a bit, primarily on my cheekbones, as it was on my face and up until it dried. i'd like to assume that's just the mask doing its job but definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
I used this product for the first time a few days ago. My skin felt kind of congested after slathering it with sun screen and being in the sun all day long, so I hoped that this would help clear out my pores a bit amd calm down my breakout. It definitely felt very hydrating and soothing on my skin, and although I am not sure just how much it did for my pores, my acne didn't look as red afterwards! You'd probably need to use this a few times to determine just how effective it is, but it did make a pretty decent close impression!