BY ANDALOU NATURALS

CLARIFYING Hydro Serum, enriched with Fruit Stem Cell Science, Willow Bark, and Coconut Water, instantly hydrates to calm, soothe, and nourish, cleans impurities and minimizes pores for a clear, healthy complexion. Andalou Naturals is the #1 Selling Natural Face Care Brand in the U.S. and the leader in advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science - a portfolio of nature's most potent bioactive for true age defying innovation in every single product. As the first 100% Non-GMO Project Verified beauty brand Andalou Naturals leads the way with label transparency. Our formulas garner results and genuine consumer love with face, body and hair care products that are simply good for you. The meaning of Andalou is 'Path of Light', and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. We Champion: Certified Organic, Fair-Trade, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free, Eco-Friendly, Vegetarian and Vegan ingredients and 100% Non-GMO Project Verified personal care. We Reject: GMO's, Sulfates, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Artificial Fragrances, Colors and Dyes, Triclosan and Paraben Preservatives. see more...

Carly C.
Carly C.
Rye, NY
I really like this mask. I get it at my local Whole Foods. I just got into sheet masks, and although they look and feel a little strange, they work wonders. This one is really great because it does a good job of actually minimizing your pores as well as moisturizing your skin. My skin looks amazing the next day after using this!
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
A friend of mine try this and she said its really good..I wanna try this one day..hope this will work
Marie P.
Marie P.
Rochester
This was just okay. I have a small face and I feel this mask was too small. That NEVER happens. I couldn't get the mask to stick to my face very well even after trying to smooth it out for a few minutes. It also started to drip from the bottom of my chin due to the fact that it wouldn't stay in place. My skin did look good after but I didn't even keep in on long enough to really notice results.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Mcallen, TX
Love these masks. Bought it at my local Sprouts. both the blue and the pink. I already use a lot of this line so I knew I would like it. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does kind of burn/sting while you're wearing it. It's not unbearable, and feels great once you take it off, but it's not as comfy as I'd hope during the process. But my pores look better, and my skin feels great!
Florence W.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Love this mask. I use this every three days in my 10 step routine. I about a while case for 20 at my local target they were clearence. I feel like I have a golden ticket because its so hydrating especially this winter.
Yecenia R.
Yecenia R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this product makes my skin feel fresh, healthier, hydrated, and smooth. A product really easy to use making your skin feel amazing.đŸ˜ƒ
Amy H.
Amy H.
riverside , CA
this is my first experience with this brand, not too sure where i stand. it's an all natural, eco friendly, cruelty free product which is a plus and it smells really nice but it did start to burn a bit, primarily on my cheekbones, as it was on my face and up until it dried. i'd like to assume that's just the mask doing its job but definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Burnaby, BC
I hate to say it but this mask is terrible. It burns my face and was so uncomfortable to wear. Plus the eye holes were so tiny and i have a small face! I have never worn such an ill fitting mask and I mask many times a week!! Thumbs down!!!