Andalou Naturals Instant Pure Pore Hydro Serum Facial Mask uploaded by Monica H.Andalou Naturals Instant Pure Pore Hydro Serum Facial Mask uploaded by Monica H.Andalou Naturals Instant Pure Pore Hydro Serum Facial Mask uploaded by shannon w.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

CLARIFYING Hydro Serum, enriched with Fruit Stem Cell Science, Willow Bark, and Coconut Water, instantly hydrates to calm, soothe, and nourish, cleans impurities and minimizes pores for a clear, healthy complexion. Andalou Naturals is the #1 Selling Natural Face Care Brand in the U.S. and the leader in advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science - a portfolio of nature's most potent bioactive for true age defying innovation in every single product. As the first 100% Non-GMO Project Verified beauty brand Andalou Naturals leads the way with label transparency. Our formulas garner results and genuine consumer love with face, body and hair care products that are simply good for you. The meaning of Andalou is 'Path of Light', and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. We Champion: Certified Organic, Fair-Trade, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free, Eco-Friendly, Vegetarian and Vegan ingredients and 100% Non-GMO Project Verified personal care. We Reject: GMO's, Sulfates, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Artificial Fragrances, Colors and Dyes, Triclosan and Paraben Preservatives. see more...

Lauren C.
Buford, Ga
I also picked this product up at sprouts grocery shopping. This product came in a typical foil sheet mask pack. The product was a little harsh on my skin and burned at first. I wore it for about 15 minutes and removed it. Although it stung it made my current acne dry up! If you can handle the tingling it’s worth a try!Andalou Naturals Instant Pure Pore Hydro Serum Facial Mask
Arlene E.
Reno, NV
I always pick this up when I am at whole foods bc it's such a great hydrating and cooling mask! Too make it even better I put it in the fridge for 5 minutes b4 applying it to my face! This also smells amazing! Like super citrusy oranges! I love it! At first I thought it had no essence but when you separate it from the plastic film barrier you'll see that it is soaking! The holes for your mouth & eyes are REALLY small but I found that the fit was really nice for my face as it covers most of the parts. It feels relaxing because of the smell. I do apply this when I have a fresh breakout and it tingles around the area of these breakouts but didn't hurt at all.
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
I have been trying different products from Andalou and I’ve been loving them. I’m having terrible breakouts and these masks have been indispensable. Super cooling and tingly but not overwhelming. I have sensitive and stressed skin but this didn’t seem to irritate my skin. One of my go to masks now.
Emma J.
Carlisle, PA
This was a good moisturizing face mask. Minimal scent and it is super saturated. I did notice a slight tingling/burning sensation but I’m pretty sure that’s just because my skin is extremely dry. I believe I got this on sale at ULTA but I would probably repurchase.
Celeste F.
Sun City, AZ
I love these masks. I purchase them weekly at sprouts and also use them weekly. They are easy to use and I love the extra serum in the package. I usually use it over the next day or two. I’ll continue purchasing these masks.
shannon w.
Ellicott City, MD
The product not only began to burn and sting after seconds of contact with my skin, but in the less than 20 seconds it was on my skin it dried my skin out so severely that for two days my skin was red and flaky. Incredibly disappointed and will not be trying another sheet mask from them.
Viviane H.
Silver Spring
Great sheet-masks with amazing price and quality! Really recommend those products. The packaging is good and easy to open. The masks are gentle on skin and works well on all skin types. I’ll buy again for sure!
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
this is my first experience with this brand, not too sure where i stand. it's an all natural, eco friendly, cruelty free product which is a plus and it smells really nice but it did start to burn a bit, primarily on my cheekbones, as it was on my face and up until it dried. i'd like to assume that's just the mask doing its job but definitely wouldn't recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin!
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
I have this mask... I got it in a 2 pack from Whole Foods for $5.99- not bad for 2 masks. Unfortunately, this is where the positivity ends. The mask is SO WET that it started dripping down my body after application, and I had to rub the remaining serum (from the foil packet) up my arms my neck, my legs, etc... ridiculous! Another huge drawback... while it smelled good when I took it out and placed it on my face, afterwards there was a sulfurous aroma coming off of the mask... Lastly, it doesn't tingle, ''tis mask BURNS. I thought that it would subside after a moment or 2, but 2 minutes in, I had to take this thing off my face. I'm giving the other one away.
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
This was the first sheet mask I used from this line. The sheet mask fit okay, I had to cut Open the Eyes a little bit more. The serum was all over the mask and a lot of excess in the package that I used on my neck & decollete after I use the mask. I noticed my skin was soft with a slight tackiness to it. I left the mask on for a total of 20 minutes although the face mask was not completely dry, I believe I could have left it on longer. The scent was light and the serum did not irritate the eyes.