Andalou Naturals Instant Luminous Clay Mask, 0.28 Oz uploaded by Jada E.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Fruit Stem Cell Science®, Turmeric, and French Clay instantly energize and nourish to help even tone and tighten pores, stimulating healthy circulation for a smoother, more luminous complexion. see more...

Lea M.
Austin
This is a great moisturizing mask. I wish I was able to find a larger size because I love it that much. It’s perfect for giving you that natural glow while hydrating your skin at the same time. Highly recommend!
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I love all of the masks in this line and keep a stock of them in my mask drawer as a staple. All natural effective ingredients they sell them at my local coop grocery and Whole Foods.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I love all of the Andalou masks that I've tried, and the Turmeric and Gold Clay mask is another winner! Although it tingles a bit uncomfortably, it really boosts circulation and leaves my skin silky smooth. I don't notice a huge difference in my pores, but overall it's a great mask for a weekly spa routine. I also like the packaging... single size ensures the mask stays fresh and doesn't dry out. Great stuff!
Amber H.
phoenix
I LOVE these masks!!! Most masks make my skin too dry or leave a strange feeling on my face. These make my face feel clean, moist, and beautiful!
Maya M.
When I used this product it felt very refreshing but I didn’t see any benefiting results from it.

back