BY ANDALOU NATURALS

AGE DEFYING Hydro Serum, enriched with Fruit Stem Cell Science and Resveratrol Q10, instantly hydrates and soothes, nourishes and plumps for a more lifted, firmer appearance and a visibly smooth complexion. see more...

Lauren C.
Buford, GA
I picked this product up shopping at sprouts. The mask is easy to use and very cooling. The packing is a typical sheet mask foil packet. I talked the extra serum into my skin and my skin felt full and plump following use. I would by this product again. Andalou Naturals is one of my favorite skin care companies! Andalou Naturals Instant Lift & Firm Hydro Serum Facial Mask, 0.6 Oz
Berkeley W.
Salt Lake City
This mask claims that it is “instant” at lifting and firming. I don’t really think that and mask can do that, but I decided to try it to see if it would reduce any fine lines at all. I saw no improvement. I am also only 22 and have only slight lines on my forehead, so I wasn’t expecting miracles to happen. However, this mask didn’t leave my fave feeling dry and tight, so it wasn’t a complete bust.
Elizabeth A.
Santa Barbara
I got this free with purchase from Ulta. The scent is super intensely floral. The serum is super thin, so be careful not to spill the excess all over the place. The mask itself was way too big for my face. I felt slight burning while wearing, so I only kept it on for 12 mins. It did not visually irritate my skin. It did hydrate, brighten, and plump my skin. It is worth trying, but this isn’t a product I think I’ll repurchase.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Bought this mask at ulta.com. Like most sheet masks you are supposed to leave on for 10 to 20 minutes. I left mine on while soaking in the tub for about 15 minutes. There was a slight tingle while the mask was on, almost itchy like. My face was soft afterwards but will not be repurchasing do to the itchy tingle.
Grace M.
Jacksonville
This is my go to mask. I apply it to my face then take a relaxing bath so the steam can open my pores for the most absorption. After using the mask, my skin always feels plump, soft, and soothed.
Alejandra M.
Baytown, TX
Leaves my face looking radiant and I love the product left over. I take it down to my neck to make sure it gets coated in the serum. Good deal, specially when on sale. Stock up!
K W.
This was a part of a birthday care kit from a good friend. My skin took a beating from being out on a sunny afternoon without sunscreen. I have been using licorice and my favorite SNP dragon soothing mask, but noticed my skin still looked a little stressed. I kept the Andalou Lift & Firm on for around 15 minutes, then followed up with some of the SNP serum. A day after and my cheeks are noticeably better with less redness. The texture and firmness is restored like I have been doing better than a whole work week on just 26 hours of sleep. I still dislike how the mask is cut for a smaller face than mine. I have to stretch out the mouth and eyes to not get serum in them, and my nose never gets coverage. I also had a stinging sensation, like in my complaint with the roses mask. The SNP serum fixed that, and I suspect it is sensitivity to either reservatol or their fruit blend.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This is a first impression review as I received this mask as a gift with purchase from Ulta and used it once. It burns! Especially around the eye area. Beware if you have sensitive skin. The holes for the eyes and mouth are so small that the mask is almost touching my eyes! However it does leave my face feeling very smooth and firm and not sticky after the serum sinks in. I also like that it has a lot of natural ingredients.
Rebecca L.
Boca Raton
Really love how this feels on as well as the natural scent and how it softens my dry skin. I definitely felt like it works!
Caitlin P.
Minneapolis, MN
I personally didn't enjoy this mask too much, I have sensitive skin and it kind of tingled/burned too much for my liking.

back