Andalou Naturals Instant Lift & Firm Clay Mask, 0.28 Oz uploaded by Jada E.Andalou Naturals Instant Lift & Firm Clay Mask, 0.28 Oz uploaded by Shelby B.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Fruit Stem Cell Science®, Marula Oil, and French Clay instantly nourish and purify, stimulating circulation for a visibly lifted and firmer appearance and a smoother, more youthful complexion. see more...

Jada E.
Grayson, GA
This mask feels great on the skin....it definitely tingled on my skin the entire 10 minutes. Feels very hydrating. Can't say I liked the scent, but that's no big deal to me. My skin felt very clean and smooth after rinsing. Good stuff! Will probably repurchase when it's on sale....
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
I won this mask in a prize pack from Whole Foods and I couldn't wait to try it! I love the scent of the mask, it's very fruity. After leaving it on for 10 minutes I washed it off and my dry skin felt soft and soothed. This pack says single use but there's enough for 2 uses.

Walmart