BY ANDALOU NATURALS

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Fruit Stem Cell Science, Marula Oil, and French Clay instantly nourish and purify, stimulating circulation for a visibly lifted and firmer appearance and a smoother, more youthful complexion. Andalou Naturals is the #1 Selling Natural Face Care Brand in the U.S. and the leader in advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science - a portfolio of nature's most potent bioactive for true age defying innovation in every single product. As the first 100% Non-GMO Project Verified beauty brand Andalou Naturals leads the way with label transparency. Our formulas garner results and genuine consumer love with face, body and hair care products that are simply good for you. The meaning of Andalou is 'Path of Light', and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. We Champion: Certified Organic, Fair-Trade, Gluten-Free, Cruelty-Free, Eco-Friendly, Vegetarian and Vegan ingredients and 100% Non-GMO Project Verified personal care. We Reject: GMO's, Sulfates, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Artificial Fragrances, Colors and Dyes, Triclosan and Paraben Preservatives. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Holly C.
Typically love andalou products, my go to is the vitamin c instant brighten and tighten sheet mask! I decided to try this one though! I am in my twenties and use anti-aging products to be proactive in my skincare regimen every now and then. To be honest, I didn't really like the smell of this product or the consistency. It was like applying a super thick lotion onto my face, didn't reallly feel like much of a mask. ( my skin is also still acne prone so this worried me). J also had a hard time applying the mask evenly because of its consistency. I would not purchase this particular one again, but I will try other products and masks from the brand.