Andalou Naturals Instant Brightening Face Mask, 0.28 Oz

by Andalou Naturals

Pumpkin & Honey Face Mask Fruit Stem Cell Science, Organic Pumpkin, and Manuka Honey instantly begin to exfoliate dull, dry surface cells, gently smoothing texture and brightening skin tone for a healthy complexion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Andalou Naturals Instant Brightening Face Mask, 0.28 Oz!
Jasmin M.
Carol Stream, IL
I’m a bit of a sucker for minis and single use beauty items like this. I did enjoy this mask. It’s a little creamy and non-drying. Can be used on wet or damp skin. I noticed a mild fruity scent-it was pleasant and didn’t overwhelm me. I felt a slight tingle when applying but that didn’t irritate my skin. Though the results were temporary, skin looked smoother and brighter after use. And I got two uses out of this.
Diana A.
Wilmington, NC
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Andalou masks are amazing! They truly work and are great for sensitive skin. I love the feel after this one on particular and how radiant my skin looks.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I wish I could give this product a good review, but I just can't :( As soon as I applied it to my face, my skin started burning. I washed it off immediately, after which I saw my skin was very red and irritated. I'm not sure what ingredient(s) in this mask caused the irritation, but I definitely won't be purchasing again.
Elsa M.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brand animal friendly vegan and awesome products!! This mask smells delicious and my face felt really smooth after it! 100% recommend!!
Rachel B.
San Pedro
This mask always smells edible, I swear, but I’ve never eaten it (don’t recommend), but it’s probably because it has fruit extracts. This contains pumpkin, honey, and vitamin C. I like this for some of my acne dark spots. I haven’t used this consistently enough to see a significant change, but when the mask is taken off, I do see a slight brightening. I also wish that these mask came in a bigger container, but they are literally only sold in these sample sizes.
Mandy R.
San Gabriel, CA
I really loved this mask. Andalou products are pretty amazing. The only thing I would change is the packaging because it is not a one use sample. Made my skin bright and soft. Would definitely buy the full product.
Caitlin C.
Lenexa, KS
I really enjoyed this face mask. it smelled and felt wonderful on my skin. it washed off easy and my skin looked great. I got it at WholeFoods during a 20% off skincare sale so it was only a few dollars.
Alyssa H.
Buffalo, NY
I bought a sample of this and I love it. At first I was a little skeptical because immediately after applying it, my face was very red and tingly. But after reading into it, it’s natural because of the pumpkin. Anyway, it left my skin feeling very clean and soft. I’m definitely a fan and will buying the full size.
Alexa S.
Marblehead, MA
LOVE! My face always feels so nice after this mask. Makes it smooth and bright. Great smell and not too harsh. Met my expectations. The single use also has enough product for two uses which is awesome. I'd highly recommend to integrate this mask into your routine.
Lizabeth S.
Thornton, CO
I love this mask! Makes my face feel rejuvenated! The honey really works magic! It's a single use but I can get by using it twice!

Looking for your answer?