Andalou Naturals Instant Brightening Face Mask, 0.28 Oz uploaded by Ashley P.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Pumpkin & Honey Face Mask Fruit Stem Cell Science, Organic Pumpkin, and Manuka Honey instantly begin to exfoliate dull, dry surface cells, gently smoothing texture and brightening skin tone for a healthy complexion. see more...

T S.
I use this mask on a weekly basis to keep my skin looking fresh and bright. I have a tendency to hyperpigment or get dark spots so this assists to keep it at bay. Very effective and smells wonderful, would highly recommend
Bethany C.
This face mask is great! I normally make my own face masks at home but when I splurge this is the best!
It helps my skin feel incredible after I wash it off and it’s a great price too.
I will continue to buy Andalou because I love how they are committed to not testing on animals.
Emily M.
I love these masks, bu tI think this is my favorite! I work at Sephora and I get to try love of masks, but I try to find natural brands and purchased these. It felt tingly, it warmed my skin and brightened it up and left my skin glowing! I recommend and will repurchase!
Kausar T.
Arlington, VA
Very effective for skin brightening. As it suggests. Not very pricey, was just $4 when I got it.
Not disappointing at all.
This is the second time I've used it and would buy it again for sure(if there's more stock tho) 😛
Vanessa B.
I love the packaging of this product - you can buy it and it definitely has enough product inside for 2-3 face masks. It's great for traveling! I have the jar of this and use it weekly - I love it!
Megan M.
If  you use this, be prepared for the appearance, texture, and scent of canned pumpkin, not an artificially sweet mix. It is a completely organic product, especially made to moisturize and nourish. This pumpkin has a bit of "kick" (tingle) to it while it's on your face and neck. Those are pumpkin enzymes, antioxidants, and glycolic acid working hard to dissolve impurities like dead cells and clean pores completely. These exfoliators improve elasticity, disguise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and impart a lovely luminosity and a silken feel. Skin feels tighter, more pliable. This is a great mask for young women troubled with acne and older women troubled by signs of aging. The mask should not be used for those with sensitive skin, however, as experienced by one of the reviewers on this site. Apply after cleansing in a thin, even layer, waiting five to ten minutes. Even if your skin reacts very well to this, Michael Todd recommends using it every week or two. Other ingredients are sugar cane extract, bilberry fruit extract, orange fruit extract, meadowfoam oil, cinnamon bark, Vitamin C, ginger root powder, and acai fruit pulp. My skin feels mildly warm once the initial tingle fades away, and the results are well worth the time spent to purge and nourish my skin. I can't wait for my next treatment!
Jasmin M.
I’m a bit of a sucker for minis and single use beauty items like this. I did enjoy this mask. It’s a little creamy and non-drying. Can be used on wet or damp skin. I noticed a mild fruity scent-it was pleasant and didn’t overwhelm me. I felt a slight tingle when applying but that didn’t irritate my skin. Though the results were temporary, skin looked smoother and brighter after use. And I got two uses out of this.
Alicia B.
Versailles, KY
Love this product made my face feel so nice after taking it off ! Iv only used twice but I can already notice a bit of a difference in my dark spots, it totally took care of my blackheads on my nose so that was just instantly magic to me. I will say that if you have sensitive skin I'd try it on a patch of your skin because it does have a bit of a tingle sensation to it. Which I love but others may not. For the price though it's an awesome product to just try instead of buying a really expensive brightening mask.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
I wish I could give this product a good review, but I just can't :( As soon as I applied it to my face, my skin started burning. I washed it off immediately, after which I saw my skin was very red and irritated. I'm not sure what ingredient(s) in this mask caused the irritation, but I definitely won't be purchasing again.
Monica B.
Fairview, OK
I love this mask! It was just an impulse buy when it was purchased and I am so glad I bought it! For only a few dollars this mask made my skin look so refreshed and radiant. I picked this up at Whole Foods which isn’t normally where I pick my skincare from. This is definitely a must try!