Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask, 0.6 Oz uploaded by Angel P.Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask, 0.6 Oz uploaded by Shantal N.Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask, 0.6 Oz uploaded by Shantal N.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

BRIGHTENING Hydro Serum, enriched with Fruit Stem Cell Science, Vitamin C, and Turmeric instantly hydrates and replenishes, improving skin tone and texture for a lighter, tighter, brighter appearance and a luminous complexion. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Angel P.
I'm writing this review as I'm wearing this mask for the first time. It smells great, a very bright citrus scent. When I first removed the mask in its folded state from the packaging, a fair amount of liquid dripped from the saturated fiber mask and ended up everywhere except my face, so be mindful of that when opening the packaging. The precut eye, mouth, and nose areas fit my face well, which made application extremely easy. Some of the liquid ran into my eyes as I applied the mask to my face and it briefly stung but nothing serious. I'm about ten minutes into the process of wearing it now, about the halfway point. There's a slight tingling but it isn't discomfort. I'll be back to continue this review when the time has completed in ten minutes.
Okay, so the results were actually pretty great! My skin felt soft and definitely looked brighter. I will definitely use this again.
Rashonda S.
Raleigh, NC
First I’d like to address the negative reviews saying that it burns and is runny. It didn’t burn substantially for me, just a little tingle. I don’t consider myself to have sensitive skin so that might be why. The consistency is a little more runny than other fiber masks but I just rubbed it all over my neck, chest and shoulders. So definitely wait to get fully dressed until afterwards!
Emily L.
Tulsa
One of my very favorite sheet masks! You can easily stretch the eye or mouth cut outs to fit your face. Wide and long enough to fit many faces. And these are very serum-y masks, with plenty to smear down your neck and décolletage! This one always leaves my skin looking radiant, plump, and fresh.
T S.
I tried this mask and love the formula! I’m not a huge fan of sheet masks but decided to give it a go anyway. Good results, but I prefer the cream mask instead as the sheet masks are somewhat uncomfortable to wear, especially around the eye area
Ashton F.
Chicago
I really loved these! I like the brightening line of the Andalou products, I’ve tried their brightening vitamin C cream and it smells sooo good! Now if you have sensitive pores like mine I wouldn’t do it very often.
Junu T.
I am a fan of this brand. They use natural ingredients and are so hydrating and works great. Doesn’t make my skin break out. I love the packaging and is pretty affordable. And trust me it instantly brightens your skin
Ali R.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mask and this reminds me I need to go buy like 5 more. I really like sheet masks because it's like using a serum, as opposed to rinsing everything off. This one tightens my face and gives it a little tingle, but it didn't irritate or make my skin uncomfortable. It felt better afterwards.
Holly C.
Loved the results this gave me! I feel as if it really brightened and smoothed my skin. I enjoyed the smell as well. The only downside for me is that it didn't stay on very well so I had to lay still while it was on, so it's not functional hah. But I do feel as if it gave me good results! The are pricey to me for one use but worth it! I will definetly but this one again!
Haley M.
Austin, TX
I bought this at Target. It looked promising and smelled decent. Once I put it on, it burned the crap out of my face. I don't know how one could keep it on their face for 10-20 mins. I took it off within 2 minutes.
Hunida Y.
Las Vegas, NV
Compared to the Korean & Japanese masks, this is weak. The liquid that should have been soaked into my mask was all at the bottom of the pouch. It dried my face up a bit and I didn't really see a difference in my skin... two stars because it smelled good.