Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask, 0.6 Oz uploaded by Shantal N.Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask, 0.6 Oz uploaded by Angel P.Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask, 0.6 Oz uploaded by Shantal N.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

BRIGHTENING Hydro Serum, enriched with Fruit Stem Cell Science, Vitamin C, and Turmeric instantly hydrates and replenishes, improving skin tone and texture for a lighter, tighter, brighter appearance and a luminous complexion. see more...

Angel P.
I'm writing this review as I'm wearing this mask for the first time. It smells great, a very bright citrus scent. When I first removed the mask in its folded state from the packaging, a fair amount of liquid dripped from the saturated fiber mask and ended up everywhere except my face, so be mindful of that when opening the packaging. The precut eye, mouth, and nose areas fit my face well, which made application extremely easy. Some of the liquid ran into my eyes as I applied the mask to my face and it briefly stung but nothing serious. I'm about ten minutes into the process of wearing it now, about the halfway point. There's a slight tingling but it isn't discomfort. I'll be back to continue this review when the time has completed in ten minutes.
Okay, so the results were actually pretty great! My skin felt soft and definitely looked brighter. I will definitely use this again.
Leslie B.
Lakewood, OH
My favorite mask to use after a long day of flights. It's better than any of the "expense" brand masks. It really makes my skin brighter and feels fresher as well. I would recommend to anyone who feels their skin coloring seems dull.
Holly C.
Loved the results this gave me! I feel as if it really brightened and smoothed my skin. I enjoyed the smell as well. The only downside for me is that it didn't stay on very well so I had to lay still while it was on, so it's not functional hah. But I do feel as if it gave me good results! The are pricey to me for one use but worth it! I will definetly but this one again!
Haley M.
Austin, TX
I bought this at Target. It looked promising and smelled decent. Once I put it on, it burned the crap out of my face. I don't know how one could keep it on their face for 10-20 mins. I took it off within 2 minutes.
Kelsey C.
My favorite brand of sheet masks. You can get them on Amazon for only $6 each and they work beautifully. So relaxing too! I'm actually about to use one right now!
Shantal N.
Harrison Twp, MI
excellent product! 15 minutes and to remove it the skin stayed soft bright and few fine lines I have almost disappeared!
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
I have used a few sheet masks by this brand, but this one is by far the most effective at first glance. My skin was feeling a little lackluster after spending the day in the sun, so I decided to try and brighten it up a little with this boost of vitamin C. I have to say, after just one use, my skin did appear both visibly brighter AND tighter--as per the claims of this product. I am very impressed with sheet mask; it realy is a good pick-me-up if your skin in feeling a little dull.