Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask

by Andalou Naturals

Fruit Stem Cell Science®, Tamarind, and Vitamin C instantly begin to lighten, tighten, and brighten by targeting UV sun damage and activating collagen and elastin for a smooth, luminous complexion.

To Use:
-Open packet and gently unfold sheet mask.
-Place soft, fiber side on clean, dry face, adjusting eye, nose, and mouth openings to fit.
-Remove sheet liner and relax for 10 to 20 minutes with mask in place.
-Peel fiber mask from face and discard. No need to rinse.
-Gently massage remaining hydro serum over face and neck.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Vegetable Glycerin, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive Berry Complex*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil*, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Seed Extract*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract*, Biosaccaride Gum-1, Bisabolol, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*†, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*†, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*†, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*

*Certified Organic Ingredients †Fair Trade Ingredients

What is everyone’s thoughts on this? I love all of their other products but haven’t bought the individual masks before.
I know there’s the rose line for sensitive skin especially but I really want to try this and so does this affect sensitive in any way?
Start your review of Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask!
Chris R.
Hamburg, NJ
Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask uploaded by Chris R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am one of those people who always feel their acid treatment is not strong enough, and they can’t feel any tingling on the skin. Well, let me tell you, this thing burned the beejesus out of my skin. It felt like I put one of those anti-arthritis rubs on my face. I did not enjoy it (to put it mildly) at all. Fortunately, once I removed the mask the burning stopped and my face did not seem reddened or irritated (appart from slight redness at the lip border). I ended up rinsing the residue off, even though you are supposed to leave it on. I just did not want to take a chance. As far as result, I did not see any whatsoever with this single use and I have a hard time imagining regular use of this mask, because of how unpleasant it is.
Amy E.
Addison, TX
Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask uploaded by Amy E.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask Pros: The fit of this mask worked really well for my face size. It also covered a lot of my under eye area. After leaving on for the recommended full 20 minutes, I did see a slight glow in my skin, along with a smoother texture (see before and after image). Cons: If you have self-tanner on, be cautious that it could remove some of your tan because of the citrus ingredients in the mask.
Mara L.
Clay, NY
I love this mask! It's very affordable and can be found at your local grocery and or drugstore. This mask is easy to apply. The serum absorbs into your skin quickly. It really does make your face brighter as well as tightened. You will see a difference and it smells nice and is not over powering.
jodie F.
Wilmington, DE
Purchased at: ULTA
I love using sheet masks so I’m always looking for a new one to try. Whenever I put an Ulta order in, I always look for any good deals on sheet masks. This mask piqued my interest because it was on sale 🙃, has Vitamin C and is from a really good, natural, vegan, cruelty free, non-gmo brand. I’m going to start with the things I didn’t really enjoy: since the mask itself is a fiber sheet mask, the edges dried really fast and started to curl away from my face about 8 minutes in. The serum/essence actually burned a bit and left my face a little red & puffy. I usually don’t mind the tingling because Vitamin C usually does that to me but this was stronger then what I’m used to. I liked the fact that the serum absorbed very nicely into my skin without making the rest of my skincare “pill” off my face. I do like the ingredients and my face did feel moisturizing afterwards.
maria R.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is a great way to try Andalou and get hooked on this awesome line if natural stem cell skincare.i was impressed on the first use of this pod. There's a generous amount and the results are amazing.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
After trying 50+masks in the last year this is a winner by a mile. Many masks lesve behind serum that is sticky, heavy, or messy... Not Andalou! The serum left behind absorbs into the skin and leaves your face felling smooth and hydrated! The glow lasts well into the next day. Its a little hard to find in stores so I hope its still being made. A great natural sheet mask. You will see a difference in the look and feel od your skin. I left it on for 30 mins , very slight tingle from the vitamin c. Let the leftover serum absorb or rub in. Price is also great! Pair with their face scrub and serum to experience it all! Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask
Caitlin T.
Tomball, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Really nice sheet mask. Can’t speak to the brightening effects, since I’ve only used once, but it felt cooling on my face and there was ample serum in this one package to rub into my neck and décolletage. Would buy again!
Swati N.
Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask uploaded by Swati N.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
It does what it says.... Brightening and tightening... When ever my skin feels tired... I just want this...
Angel P.
Andalou Naturals Instant Brighten & Tighten Hydro Serum Facial Mask uploaded by Angel P.
I'm writing this review as I'm wearing this mask for the first time. It smells great, a very bright citrus scent. When I first removed the mask in its folded state from the packaging, a fair amount of liquid dripped from the saturated fiber mask and ended up everywhere except my face, so be mindful of that when opening the packaging. The precut eye, mouth, and nose areas fit my face well, which made application extremely easy. Some of the liquid ran into my eyes as I applied the mask to my face and it briefly stung but nothing serious. I'm about ten minutes into the process of wearing it now, about the halfway point. There's a slight tingling but it isn't discomfort. I'll be back to continue this review when the time has completed in ten minutes. Okay, so the results were actually pretty great! My skin felt soft and definitely looked brighter. I will definitely use this again.
Haley M.
Pflugerville, TX
I bought this at Target. It looked promising and smelled decent. Once I put it on, it burned the crap out of my face. I don't know how one could keep it on their face for 10-20 mins. I took it off within 2 minutes.