Andalou Naturals Hyaluronic DMAE Lift & Firm Cream uploaded by Amy M.Andalou Naturals Hyaluronic DMAE Lift & Firm Cream uploaded by Jordan B.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Age Defying - Targets Dry & Sensitive Skin Types. 70%+ Certified Organic Ingredient Content. Verified Gluten Free. 100% Non-GMO Ingredients. No Phenoxyethanol or Parabens. No Sulfates or Phthalates. Vegan, Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. Fruit Stem Cell Complex, DMAE, and hyaluronic acid join forces for a visible face lift.  Together these age-defying bioactives help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, fade hyperpigmentation for even skin tone, and improve overall texture for a visibly. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently I have just gotten into skin care because face it, were all getting older. So I decided to start taking my skin routine seriously. This is an extreme moisturizer that is meant for your face and neck area but I only use it on my neck and for the last month my neck has never looked better.
Amy M.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have almost finished my entire jar of this moisturizing cream and I have actually seen a difference in the elasticity and supplements of the skin on my face. I do have oily type skin and enlarged pores so most moisturizers that I use either tend to break me out or cause excessive oil anus. But with this product this was not the case it actually provided great moisturization and I have seen a big difference in the texture of my skin after about a month of use. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, I didn't actually like the smell of this product. However, in the brighter side, it did brighten my skin in just the first use. It actually has that firming and tightening power. It's creamy but non-greasy at all. It made my face smooth and younger looking!
Angela D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best $20 ever spent. This keeps my face so hydrated and gives it a nice glow. I've always bought drug store brands that leave my face with a thick layer and it looks dull. This cream is the best. I will definitely repurchase. Also can notice a tad difference with my skin looks a little more youthful. GO GET IT!
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is super thick. A little goes a long way. Does firm skin as it hydrates. Makes my crows feet look less noticeable. I like to use it under makeup, as it allows other products to glide on. Doesn't make me greasy. I use primer and setting spray with makeup, as well as setting powder
Stacy-Ann T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Andalou Naturals face cream smells really good. It had my face feeling smooth and kept it moisturized. I did not experience any sort of burning sensation.