Andalou Naturals Healthy Shine Shampoo uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Benefits All Hair Types. Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™. 71% Certified Organic Ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science improves hair follicle longevity and vitality for healthy hair form root to tip. Citrus gently clarifies and brightens, invigorating follicles and circulation. Nourishing sunflower, rich in Vitamin E, conditions each strand, minimizing split ends and frizz, protecting. see more...

• Does it work as good as I've heard? I do a lot of damage ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
ava m.
Washington, DC
Love it! Great smell! It makes my hair soft and shiny. Also it is easier to style my hair. One more thing: My hair looks curlier with this shampoo. Wonderful! I use it every other day. The only problem I have with it is that it's a bit pricey. Highly recommended.
Stephanie C.
Dexter, ME
I love this shampoo but it does have it perk, some times I just need to shampoo my hair but with this I NEED the conditioner to make my hair feel clean..
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I bought this shampoo from my local coop sometime back and I was very please with it. Washes the hair really well and smells wonderful.
Nur B.
This really does give amazing shine!!! I love the scent too. It is great because I do not get dandruff with this and I am dandruff prone.
Lia D.
Scarborough , ON
This is a great shampoo. It has a good lather for a natural product and just the right consistency. This line has a refreshing citrus scent that I love, I only wish it would stick around in my hair longer. The shampoo can be slightly drying but is great when used in combination with the matching conditioner. Great product by Andalou Naturals.
Deidre C.
Does it work as good as I've heard? I do a lot of damage with blow drying and straightening my hair it would be nice to have a healthy shine to it.