2 colors available

BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Benefits All Hair Types. Fruit Stem Cell Science. Repair - Renew - Regenerate. A Force of Nature™. 74% Certified Organic Ingredients Andalou Naturals Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science improves hair follicle longevity and vitality for healthy hair from root to tip. Citrus gently clarifies and brightens, invigorating follicles and circulation. Nourishing sunflower, rich in Vitamin E, conditions each strand, minimizing split ends and frizz, protecting color with enhanced body and glorious shine. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
I found this by chance, never heard of it before and then one day my husband decided to buy it a stoere that sells lots of organic and all natural products. I didn't think it'd have much of a smell but it did and it is great I love it and will continue to use it :)
Paige S.
Paige S.
Collegeville, PA
This product works very well. I am more of a person who believes in all natural products and this is for sure the one for you if you have the same feelings as I!
Lily C.
Lily C.
Portland, OR
Works great and smells awesome!! If recommend it to anyone. It is a little pricier than the cheap conditioner that does work a little better but I guess it's up to you about were you want to spend your money.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Calgary, Alberta
I love the scent of this product but do find it a little drying for my hair. It doesn't lather very much but does leave my hair feeling very clean.
Lia D.
Lia D.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this conditioner! It took about a week before my hair adjusted to this conditioner(and the shampoo) especially if you've been using sulfate and silicones in your hair care. I find this product moisturized, softened and added a healthy shine to my thin straight hair. The only draw back with this conditioner is that I think it breaks me out on my back and scalp sometimes, as it was the only new product I was using. Great product by Andalou Naturals!