Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask

by Andalou Naturals

Fruit Stem Cell Science Results:  Brightening Organic pumpkin, rich in Vitamin A, and glycolic AHA gently dissolve the intra-cellular glue that binds dull surface cells and lifts them away, as Advanced Fruit Stem Cells stimulate circulation and healthy cell renewal for even tone and texture, revealing a fresh complexion. pH Balanced & Hypo-Allergenic. Vegetarian & Cruelty Free. Certified Organic Ingredients Made naturally without sulfates, GMO, petrochemicals, phthalates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, colors or preservatives. .

Will this help heal acne scars and how many times can I use this?
How is this helped your skin?
I’ve been wanting to try this brand out! Any one has comments?
Start your review of Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask!
Product Highlights
I love this face mask. ONE USE and my skin was brighter and smoothr. This mask would probably not do too well on sensitive skin. I do not have sensitive skin and it does definitely give the warming tingling glycolic sensation. The scent is spiced pumpkin and it is so pleasant and indulgent. I am so happy i picked up this mask it is now a staple in my routine. in reviews
Crista L.
Minneapolis, MN
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by Crista L.
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by Crista L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I grabbed this on sale at Ulta recently thinking it might be a more affordable dupe for Peter Thomas Roth - Pumpkin Enzyme Mask -150ml/5oz which is one of my absolute favorite skincare products. Upon opening, I found that the scent wasn't as desirable as the PTR mask but still reminiscent of pumpkin. Once I applied to my skin, I noticed that the mask wasn't as granulated and instead had a softer consistency. My skin still had the initial burning sensation initially and went away quickly. This mask is left on for 10 to 20 minutes which is lengthier than PTR advises. The results were pretty close in the end. My skin was left feeling baby soft, looking like I glowed from within, all of my dead and dull skin was gone, and my face was ready for hydration. Due to the huge discount in price, I believe this is close enough to the PTR mask that I might just stick with it! Pleasantly surprised.
Allison R.
Roselle, NJ
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by Allison R.
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by Allison R.
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask I usually do at home mask but I saw a lot of people give this product great reviews and luckily I found one at Marshall’s so decided to give it a try. And let me tell y’all, wow I’m very impressed lol it’s easy to apply, doesn’t leave a mess, smells amazing and once it’s on it gives a stinging effect then it gives a cooling effect. I left it on for about 15 minutes then removed it with cool water. I can immediately see a difference, my skin looks brighter and it also lightened my freckles. So overall I’m very happy with this product and will continue to use it. Btw I have sensitive skin and it wasn’t harsh at all.
Sara M.
Wheeling WV
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by Sara M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This smells heavenly- like a pumpkin pie. If you’ve ever used [product:peter-thomas-roth-pumpkin-enzyme-mask-150ml/5oz] , it’s a good inexpensive alternative to try. I wouldn’t call it a dupe, because it doesn’t have exfoliating scrub/beads in it, though it does exfoliate with the ingredients. I use this once or twice a week when my face needs a refresh and it brings my skin back to life.
Brittany W.
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by Brittany W.
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by Brittany W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this mask! It’s perfect for Fall since it contains pumpkin purée as well as honey, glycolic acid and a bunch of other great ingredients. Upon application you do feel a tingling sensation and I’d say I feel that for a good 2-3 minutes, but for the rest of the time I leave it on the tingling subsides. I tend to leave this on for 10-15 minutes. Afterwards my skin feels very smooth and my pores look clearer. Thanks to the honey my skin doesn’t feel tight afterwards, like my skin feels afterwards with some other peels. A little bit of this goes a long as well so you’ll have this jar for awhile. I bought this online from ulta for $15 but it’s been on sale a bit in the past as well. Highly recommend this for a Fall skin treat.
Mary C.
New Milford, NJ
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by Mary C.
This is a great summer moisturizer. However the citrus smell can be overwhelming, I have not noticed much change in my skin since I started using it and it has actually made my skin a bit dry. If you have sensitive skin this is definitely not for you. If you are sensitive to smells then stay away.
Mia C.
Brooklyn, NY
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by Mia C.
I started using this when I notice my face was so dull. I purchased Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask I love the scent it smells like pumpkin pie and it definitely brightens the skin.
alisa |.
Seattle, WA
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by alisa |.
Purchased at: Pharmaca
if you’re looking for an affordable pumpkin pie smelling mask to brighten & exfoliate your skin, I highly recommend this one! Compare their ingredients to the more popular brand PTR in which the first ingredient (and therefore the majority of the product) is Water. Andalou’s first ingredient is organic Pumpkin Purée, followed by organic Aloe Juice, and then water. DUE TO IT NOT BEING WATERED DOWN, I will say that this mask is STRONG. I don’t have sensitive skin but it definitely does work and sting a bit so I would not recommend it to those w sensitive skin or those with a lot of broken skin. I’ve put this on a pimple before and it stung with no mercy. But I love the smooth skin that I get afterwards and fortunately I can handle this mask. I love that it also has Manuka Honey in it. The rest of the ingredients are seed oils and plant extracts. This brand uses sustainably sourced and fair trade ingredients and has recyclable packaging. The price difference is $15 for 1.7 oz compared to PTR at $60 for 5 oz. Even if you buy ~3 of these to equal 5oz of product, it’d still be only $45.
Julie B.
Simpsonville, SC
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by Julie B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Product really stung for the 1st 30 seconds of putting it on, but that does wear off quickly, skin does feel much smoother after. I have used this product once a week & would use it again.
Katelyn E.
Taunton, MA
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by Katelyn E.
Andalou Naturals Glycolic Brightening Mask uploaded by Katelyn E.
This mask is fabulous. It smells amazing and really helps your skin to bright and gently exfoliates! Relatively inexpensive and works great!
Anna C.
I have tried this twice now and let me tell you-- it BURNS. I could not keep it on for more than a minute or two because it hurts so badly! Masks should not burn (none of your skincare should be painful). At first I thought it may have been in combination with another skincare product I already had on, so I tried it again after only using a mild face wash and the results were the same. Will not be using again since I cant even keep it on my face long enough to see results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...