BY ANDALOU NATURALS

Andalou Naturals embodies beauty in action. We infuse the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Our skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results. The meaning of Andalou is ‘Path of Light’, and we believe it best reflects our intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives we touch, one responsible product at a time. see more...

Jessie L.
Brownsville
I got started with a sample of the night cream from another company's box. I only used it for 4 days and was HOOKED. My (very honest) husband even noticed a difference. Then we bought this product to try more and fell in love. Bought every full sized product.
Lisa B.
Moses Lake, WA
❤ ️This is a terrific way to try the Andalou's skincare line. The Brightening products are great for every age. This was my introduction along with the Age Defying Kit. Andalou's has changed my 52 yr old skin for the better
Kristy K.
I tried this kit as well as the Andalou Naturals age defying and sensitive skin kits.  I highly recommend giving the kits a try because it is an excellent way to see which of their products work best for your skin without investing a tone of money.  At first I really liked these products.  They smell wonderful and left my skin looking bright and fresh.  Unfortunately something in them did not agree with my sensitive skin and after about a week a started to breakout.  The breakouts resolved when I discontinued use.  I loved the other 2 kits I tried and will be purchasing the full size in many of those products.