BY ANDALOU NATURALS

$30.00 Value Andalou Naturals Get Started Age Defying Kit Includes: Apricot Probiotic Cleansing Milk Advanced Fruit Stem Cells blended with replenishing probiotic complex to boost healthy microflora for improved immunity, as nourishing apricot and borage oils gently loosen and remove make-up and impurities, restoring intracellular moisture. Blossom + Leaf Toning Refresher Organic aloe vera polysaccharides replenish vital moisture to hydrate, soothe and soften.  Fruit Stem Cells and Vitamin C effectively slow cellular damage, stimulating circulati. see more...

Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
This skin defying set is an amazing way to try a new skin care line for your skim care regime without breaking your bank by buying everything full size. Also it’s not that big of an investment if you don’t like the skin care line for your skin. I ended up buying the entire line full size because I loved the started kit.
Robin W.
Just recently purchased this starter set to test. So far, I am impressed with how it makes my skin feel and the improvements I have seen in the brightness and clarity it has provided.
Stephanie M.
Amazing value in these sets. The moisturizers feel nice and toner does the job (though doesn't smell superb). The mask is the star and you grt many uses out of this size.
Kila R.
Poway, CA
This was definitely worth purchasing just to determine what I like and did not in this line. I've found I love this brand. However, I like to mix products from the different lines (Age Defying and Brightening). I still have several of their products I'd like to sample to find my skins perfect routine.
Jessie L.
Brownsville
I liked this product quite a bit actually. It was the best I had tried in awhile. However, I just never felt fully clean.
Kristy K.
I purchased this kit as well as the Andalou Naturals brightening and sensitive skin kits.  I highly recommend buying the kits to see which products work best for your skin without investing a pile of money. Of the 3 kits this was my favourite.  It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, resolved the redness on my cheeks in a matter of days and did not irritate my sensitive skin.  The night cream is amazing and smells delicious.  I will be purchasing the full sized version of all of these products.

Walmart